It is reasonable to expect that you will be safe while conducting your business.
A life can change in an instant when a property owner’s negligence leads to injury or even wrongful death. Attorneys Kim Michael Cullen & Robert Hemphill have represented clients from all over the world who have been injured in the Orlando area. They strive to provide the very best in personal legal services and to give every case the personal attention it deserves. If you or a loved one was injured as a result of negligence or inadequate security, contact Cullen-Hemphill at 407-254-4901.
Whether you are enjoying a vacation, or just running every day errands, you and your family deserve to be safe from harm. In Florida, the person who is responsible for the maintenance of a property or place of business is liable if a customer or guest is injured because of negligence, because of inadequate maintenance, or because of a lack of security at that business. This means that anytime you visit a Florida business, whether it is a theme park in Orlando, a bank in Kissimmee, a hotel in Tampa, or the grocery store around the corner, it is reasonable to expect that you will be safe while conducting your business.
Unfortunately, each year thousands of people are injured or killed because of negligent property owners or managers. Negligence may include anything from not taking care of a loose step, to not warning about a slippery floor, to leaving equipment in a place where it can be tripped on, or not having a security guard or appropriate lighting in a parking lot.
Attorneys Kim Michael Cullen & Robert Hemphill have successfully represented clients from all over the world who have been injured in the Orlando area. We represent all types of premises liability and negligent security cases, including:
- Slips and falls on wet surfaces
- Trips and falls
- Falling through an unsafe surface
- Falls in restaurants
- Injuries on rides and water slides
- Theme park injuries
- Hotel and resort injuries
- Pool injuries
- Assaults and batteries
- Wrongful death
How do you know if you have a case?
If you sustained an injury while visiting a place of business, you may have a case if:
- The property was in defective or dangerous condition and the unsafe or dangerous condition caused the injury.
- The person responsible for maintenance of the property knew that the dangerous condition existed.
- There was plenty of time for the condition to be repaired or for warnings to be posted, but the condition was not repaired and adequate warnings were not posted.
- Proper safety equipment was not present.
- There was inadequate security for the number of people at the business.
- There was negligent security for the amount of prior criminal activity found at the business or in the surrounding area.
- There was a violation of building safety codes or maximum occupancy laws.
If you have a premises liability or negligent security case, Kim and Bob will do everything they can to see that you are fairly compensated for medical costs, lost income, burial expenses, and for the pain that you and your family have endured. They will research the accident and talk to witnesses, inspect surveillance camera footage, check for previous safety violations, and leave no stone unturned on your behalf. We understand that this is not just a case, it is your life.
Call Cullen & Hemphill, PLC today for a free consultation.