If you’ve been involved in a car accident, there are probably many questions running through your mind.
- How am I going to pay my medical bills?
- What am I going to do if I have to miss time from work and lose pay?
- What’s going to happen to my car?
- Who should I, or shouldn’t I, talk to after the accident?
- What should I say to an adjuster if one calls me?
- How do I pick the right doctor to treat my particular injuries?
- What happens if I can’t do my job anymore as a result of my injuries?
- How do I know if I need to hire a lawyer?
- If I do need a lawyer, how do I pick the right one for my case?
These are questions that people have been asking me over the past 18 years, as we’ve met and discussed their situations after car accidents. Most of the people I meet with have never been in a car accident before, and most have never had to deal directly with an insurance company. Almost all of these nice people wished they never had to call upon a lawyer, and absolutely hated the idea of potentially having to sue someone in order to get justice.
I wrote Asleep At The Wheel specifically to help these kind of people. While I am proud of my book, I know it can’t do everything. My book can’t return things to exactly the way they were before the crash. Nor is the information in my book going to make you a bona fide expert at handling car accident cases.
What my book can do is this:
- Provide you with tips, information, and strategies that will help you navigate through an automobile accident claim.
- Empower you to feel confident dealing with an adjuster on a simple car crash claim.
- Explain the different automobile insurance coverages, what they mean, and how you can use them to your benefit.
- Put you one step closer to normalizing your life, so that you can get back to work, get your bills back under control, and have less stress and anxiety in your life.
“Read this before you drive again!” — Mary C.
“A Great Insurance Guide” — Betsy Cummings
By the way, I undertand that you may be hesitant to provide me with your contact information. I use email just like everyone else, and hate junk email as much as anyone else. Therefore, you have my solemn promise that I will NEVER share your information with anyone outside of our office.
If you have questions about the book, or anything having to so with a Florida vehicle accident, call me at 407-254-4901.
Get Asleep at the Wheel FREE by filling out the form below.