Results are more important than promises. We understand that results matter. See how we’ve done in the past.
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements. When you select a lawyer to handle your case, many criteria are important to consider. You may want a local firm, versus a national firm. You may desire personalized service versus a higher volume, cookie-cutter approach to handling your case. You will definitely want a lawyer or law firm that focuses on your type of case. As important as those factors are, you are probably MOST concerned with achieving a successful result.
We are happy to share information with you regarding past results that Kim Cullen, Robert Hemphill, and the rest of our firm have achieved on behalf of clients. However, before we can do that we need you to carefully review the following disclaimer. By clicking on the “I AGREE” button below, you understand and agree that:
- You seek to view information regarding the facts, circumstances, and results of past claims and cases handled by Kim Cullen, Robert Hemphill, or Cullen & Hemphill, PLC.
- None of the information you seek to view has been reviewed or approved by the Florida Bar.
- Any prospective client’s facts and circumstances may (and almost certainly will) differ in some way from the individual facts and circumstances of the cases previously handled by Kim Cullen, Robert Hemphill, or Cullen & Hemphill, PLC.
- You understand that every case is different, and every case must be evaluated and handled on its own merits.
- The information included on this website about prior cases does not represent each and every case or claim that Kim Cullen, Robert Hemphill, or Cullen & Hemphill, PLC has ever handled, and is not necessarily representative of all results obtained by Attorneys Kim Cullen or Robert Hemphill or Cullen & Hemphill, PLC.