As we come across topics that we think will interest and assist our clients and neighbors, we research and provide analysis in these blog posts. Follow our blog to keep current on personal injury issues.
- Page 34
Fail: Florida House Says No To Texting While Driving Ban Reports out of Tallahassee today indicate that the Florida House of Representatives has decided that it will not bring a proposed ban on texting while driving up for a vote.
Learn The Worst Mistake Anyone Can Make In a Personal Injury Case Contrary to what may be popular belief, dishonesty and lies do not go hand-in-hand with personal injury cases.
Eustis Hit-And-Run Driver Injures 3, Knocks Out Power To 2,000 A serious crash in Eustis involved a hit-and-run driver, two flipped vehicles, three significant injuries, and 2,000 Progress Energy customers without power.
Passenger Killed, Others Injured In Rearend Crash At Colonial and Goldenrod Florida Highway Patrol suspects that Mr. Hunt may have been intoxicated at the time of the crash. Charges are being reserved until alcohol testing returns.
Intoxicated Driver Finally Facing Charges For Wrongful Death Of Pedestrian Drivers need to keep a constant lookout for everything going on around them, including pedestrians.
Orlando Catholic Dioceses Settles Stalking Priest Lawsuit The Catholic Diocese recently paid an undisclosed amount of money to a woman who used to live in Lakeland to settle a lawsuit she brought involving a priest she said was stalking her.
DJ-ing While Driving Is A Really Bad Idea The Florida Highway Patrol is reporting that a major three-car accident in Brevard County was caused by a driver who was trying to find a CD to insert in her car stereo.
3rd Disney Bus Crash In Last Two Weeks Disney's response to these stories has been to insist that it is continuously auditing its procedures to make sure that its operations are safe.
Second Wrong Way Accident In Two Days Takes Life It is difficult to understand how any driver can drive the wrong way down a major, crowded highway.
Wrong Way Driver Causes Fiery Crash on I-95 Of all the automobile accident cases we handle, perhaps the most gratifying are those against drunk drivers. There is simply no excuse for drunk driving in our opinion.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please fill out the form below, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case. Hablamos Espanol.
- Posted on 11/09/2020 How Much Compensation Should You Expect To Receive After A Florida Car Accident?
- Posted on 08/05/2020 Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 59
- Posted on 06/15/2020 Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 58
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.