As we come across topics that we think will interest and assist our clients and neighbors, we research and provide analysis in these blog posts. Follow our blog to keep current on personal injury issues.
- Page 8
Why You Should Laugh When The Lawyer You Are Considering Hiring Quotes Your Case's Value Most personal injury clients would do themselves a huge favor by working with a lawyer who levels with them from Day 1. Trust is an awfully valuable thing these days.
Lessons Learned From Peter Frampton's Car Accident Peter Frampton was injured in a car accident and started experiencing neck pain almost immediately. His lost wages from concert dates could be a lot of money, so the driver better hope she has adequate insurance coverage.
Those Hired to Work With Children Need Thorough Background Checks Winter Park attorney Kim Cullen provides tips for protecting your loved ones from sexual predators and abuse.
How An Insurance Decision Might Give An Orlando Family A Chance At Justice UM automobile insurance coverage steps into the shoes and acts just like the negligent driver's liability coverage -- if he had bothered to carry any.
What is it going to cost me to speak to or consult with a lawyer at your firm? Every consultation or meeting that Cullen-Hemphill has with clients or potential clients is performed free of charge.
What is my case worth? You should be very skeptical of any lawyer or law firm that answers this question without knowing your case inside and out.
What is it going to cost me to speak to or consult with a lawyer at your firm about my insurance problem? Every consultation or meeting that we have with clients or potential clients is performed at no cost to our clients.
Someone assaulted me on my way to my car at a business/apartment complex/etc. Can I make a claim? If a business knows or should know of frequent incidents of violence or crime in the area, the business may be liable for negligently failing to provide proper security.
What does it cost to speak with a lawyer? Every consultation or meeting that we have with clients or potential clients is performed at no cost to our clients.
Who is going to pay my medical bills? Unfortunately, in most premises injury cases, the negligent party will not have insurance to immediately cover your medical expenses.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please fill out the form below, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case. Hablamos Espanol.
- Posted on 05/20/2019 How One Particular Social Media Post Could Torpedo A Meritorious Personal Injury Case
- Posted on 05/03/2019 Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 52
- Posted on 04/15/2019 How A Life Care Planner Helps In Preparation Of A Personal Injury Case
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.