As we come across topics that we think will interest and assist our clients and neighbors, we research and provide analysis in these blog posts. Follow our blog to keep current on personal injury issues.
- Page 8
Accident-Related Injury Treatment In The Time Of Coronavirus Winter Park personal injury attorney attorney Kim Cullen provides insight into how accident victims can acquire medical attention during Coronavirus.
Car Accidents in Parking Lots And Garages Parking lot and parking garage accidents are very common across the globe. One out of every five car accidents, in the US, occurs in a parking lot/garage.
Why Do I Have To Go Through The Litigation Process? Although lawsuits take time and cost money, if we want to get a decent settlement we have to go through the process.
What Is A Settlement Demand In a Personal Injury Case? It is typically more beneficial for clients to settle their case before it goes to court.
Why Treating Doctor Is Important In A Personal Injury Case? Selecting a treating doctor could be as crucial as selecting your attorney. Treating doctors play a big role in a personal injury case.
Difficulty Finding a Doctor after a Florida Accident? It can be very difficult and frustrating to find a doctor in your area that is willing to treat you after an injury and we aren’t completely sure why.
What Are Letters Of Protection In Florida Personal Injury Cases? Letters of Protection are basically us promising the doctor’s office that we won’t pay out our client’s settlement without the doctor being paid first.
Free Consultation Victims involved in a personal injury accident often feel they can’t sue the negligent party because they don’t have the money to hire an attorney.
Upside Down After Accident Sometimes people are involved in an accident and their car is totaled. And the opposing insurance company offers them less than what they owe on the car.
What to do About a Total Loss Offer When you are involved in a car accident you often get the news from the opposing sides insurance company that your car is a total loss.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please fill out the form below, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case. Hablamos Espanol.
- Posted on 11/09/2020 How Much Compensation Should You Expect To Receive After A Florida Car Accident?
- Posted on 08/05/2020 Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 59
- Posted on 06/15/2020 Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 58
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.