To say you have questions when you suspect your child has been neglected or abused would be an understatement. We know you need answers and we provide them to some of the most common legal questions we get about child abuse and neglect in our child injury Frequently Asked Questions. If your question is not answered here, call us to schedule a free consultation.
- Page 1
My child was at her daycare and was badly injured when a piece of equipment fell on her. Is there anything we can do to get money to pay for her current and future medical care? My child was at her daycare and was badly injured when a piece of equipment fell on her. Is there anything we can do to get money to pay for her current and future medical care?
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 09/10/2018 How Are Civil and Criminal Child Sex Abuse Cases Different?
- Posted on 05/14/2018 What Every Florida Parent Needs to Know About Child Abuse and Neglect
- Posted on 05/14/2018 The Child Sexual Abuse Information Every Florida Parent Needs to Read
- Posted on 10/04/2019Allegations Of Child Sex Abuse Against Winter Park Minister
- Posted on 02/11/2019Sanford Missionary Group Won't Help Child Sex Abuse Victims
- Posted on 11/19/2018"All It Takes Are Phone Calls And Diligent Checking"