Not sure if your fall in a grocery store or neck injury on an amusement park ride are grounds for a premises liability case? Start your research in our free library. We cover a variety of topics to help people just like you understand what premises liability is and what circumstances could support your claim for compensation. Browse our library and then give us a call.
- Page 1
Beware of Vicious Dogs Luckily for victims of dog attacks, in Florida, dog owners are generally strictly liable for injuries inflicted by their animals, as well as damage to property.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 02/04/2019One More Thing That Makes Slip And Fall Cases So Difficult
- Posted on 07/01/2015Is Your Pool an "Attractive Nuisance?"
- Posted on 03/11/20145 Professional Tips For Avoiding Dog Bites
- ?Do I really need a lawyer to help me on my case? Do I really need a lawyer to help me on my case?
- ?Ive tripped and fallen and Im hurt. What should I do? Ive tripped and fallen and Im hurt. What should I do?
- ?I got hurt on somebody else’s property. Do I have a case? I got hurt on somebody else’s property. Do I have a case?