Our firm was founded in 2002 by Kim Cullen with the goal of lowering the traditional barriers between lawyers and their injured clients. Kim envisioned a small firm where the attorneys are able to get to know their clients and put the time and effort into each case that it deserves. Robert Hemphill joined as Kim's law partner in 2012, and since that time the firm has remained dedicated to this founding vision. Kim and Bob have extensive qualifications, experience, and accomplishments—both in and out of the courtroom—and are proud of their ability to truly make a difference in the lives of their clients.
Dedicated to Personal Injury Cases
Unlike other Orlando law firms, we don’t try to do it all. We are committed to helping victims of other people’s negligent or criminal actions get the recovery they need to move on with their lives. We have worked hard to secure substantial settlements for victims of:
- Vehicle accidents. When you are injured in a car accident that was not your fault, the impact can be far-reaching. We help you get what you need to pay medical bills, lost wages, and more.
- Theme park accidents. People come from all over the world for Florida’s theme parks. When they are injured in a park, they feel betrayed. That’s when we step in to represent them against these powerful companies.
- Workplace injuries. You may need help with a workers’ compensation claim or you may have a third-party claim for damages. We can help you figure it all out so that you can get back to work.
- Medical malpractice. When you leave a doctor’s office or hospital worse off than you went in, you may be the victim of medical malpractice. Our experienced attorneys will find out what went wrong and who is to blame.
- Sexual abuse. Child victims of sexual abuse deserve compassionate and tenacious representation to get them the resources they need to recover after their lives have been shattered.
Call Us for a Free Case Review
Not every accident victim is entitled to a personal injury recovery. When you call us to discuss your case, we won’t waste your time. If we can’t help you, we will let you know. If we can, we will be open and honest about the process and keep you informed every step of the way. And the best part is, you won’t pay us a cent until we get you the recovery you deserve. Call our Winter Park office today. You have nothing to lose!