As we come across topics that we think will interest and assist our clients and neighbors, we research and provide analysis in these blog posts. Follow our blog to keep current on personal injury issues.
- Page 1
No ER After Your Florida Car Accident, No Problem! Just because you didn’t go to the emergency room right after your accident doesn’t mean you don’t have a compensable personal injury claim.
What is a Personal Injury Protection Deductible? A PIP deductible must be paid out of your pocket before your insurance company will start paying any of your medical bills.
How Long Do I Have To Bring A Claim After A Car Accident? In Florida, people injured in accidents have up to four years to brings claims for personal injury.
New Victims Could Implicate Church In Fulwider Sex Abuse Cas Past victims have been discovered by Winter Park police in the Bryan Fulwider sexual abuse case. These additional victims could implicate a local church.
Injury Claims Against The Government Rarely Resolve Fairly Injury claims against Florida governmental entities feature a $200,000 cap on damages. The practical effect of the cap is to drive down settlement values.
Cullen & Hemphill Adds Texting To Communications Mix Clients of Cullen & Hemphill, PLC, now have the ability to communicate with their lawyers via text. Clients can send and receive texts to 407-644-4444.
Allegations Of Child Sex Abuse Against Winter Park Minister Allegations of child sexual abuse against a Winter Park Minister are sad for all of Central Florida. Questions will be raised about supervision and monitoring.
Is "One Free Bite" A Proper Defense In A FL Dog Bite Case? While it may be appropriate in some states, dangerous dogs are not entitled to "one free bite" in Florida. Dog owner can be held strictly liable for dog bite.
20 Minutes That Caused Huge Car Insurance Problems For Lady Find out how a 20 minute delay likely caused huge car insurance problems for a nice lady who likely lost $10,000.00 in valuable medical insurance coverage.
You Can Easily Afford A Top Florida Personal Injury Attorney Retaining a top Florida personal injury attorney is much more affordable than most people think, largely due to the contingency fee agreement. Call 407-254-4901
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please fill out the form below, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case. Hablamos Espanol.
- Posted on 12/09/2019 What If The Value Of My Car Is Diminished After A Car Crash?
- Posted on 11/25/2019 Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 55
- Posted on 11/18/2019 What You Need To Know About Event Insurance (Aside From What It is)
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.