As we come across topics that we think will interest and assist our clients and neighbors, we research and provide analysis in these blog posts. Follow our blog to keep current on personal injury issues.
- Page 1
Why Stores Don't Automatically Pay Bills After Trip and Falls Winter Park-Orlando personal injury lawyer Kim Cullen discussed by businesses don't automatically pay medical bills after a trip and fall accident.
The Mere Existence Insurance Is Inadmissible In Florida Check out this video regarding the admissibility of evidence of insurance in Florida personal injury cases.
Florida Remains Deadly for Automobile Versus Pedestrian Crashes – How to Protect Yourself The most dangerous areas for pedestrians in Orlando is Colonial Drive, State Road 436 and John Young Parkway.
How to Protect Yourself from the 1 in 5 Florida Motorists Who Are Completely Uninsured Roughly 20% of Floridians are currently driving around with no insurance.
What Does It Take To Get A Personal Injury Case To Trial? Before a case can even go to trial there has to be an agreement between the client and the attorney that a lawsuit should be filed.
Will My Personal Injury Case Need To Go To Trial? No one can tell you whether your case will require a trial but any good personal injury attorney will prepare your case as if it is going to trial because that is how cases get resolved.
How Does a Personal Injury Trial Work? A trial must first start with jury selection where each side gets to talk to all the potential jurors and decide which ones they want to keep and which ones they want to exclude.
What Is Radiculopathy and How Will It Impact a Personal Injury (or Car Accident) Claim? Radiculopathy is an injury to the disks in the spinal cord. Symptoms often include numbness and tingling in the hands, fingers, toes, or legs.
What Is a Loss of Use Claim After a Car Accident? Once you find out how long your car will be in the shop you contact the defense’s insurance company and they will rent a car for you that is comparable to the one you usually drive.
Should You Negotiate a Personal Injury Settlement or Go Straight to Court? Negotiations can be beneficial for both parties because they can save the time and money that a trial will cost.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please fill out the form below, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case. Hablamos Espanol.
- Posted on 05/17/2021 Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 64
- Posted on 03/29/2021 Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 63
- Posted on 11/09/2020 How Much Compensation Should You Expect To Receive After A Florida Car Accident?
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.