As we come across topics that we think will interest and assist our clients and neighbors, we research and provide analysis in these blog posts. Follow our blog to keep current on personal injury issues.
- Page 1
Not Claiming All Income On Taxes Could Hurt Wage Loss Claim Florida injury victims often have difficulty recovering their full lost wages if they don't declare all of their regular income to the IRS
Video Of Fatal Uber Crash Shows Challenges In Nighttime Car Versus Pedestrian Crash Cases Most of the folks who read our blog will have already heard about the recent nighttime car versus pedestrian crash that occurred in Tempe, Arizona involving an Uber car that was operating in autonomous or self-driving mode.
Pedestrian Killed By Autonomous Uber Vehicle Should Give Florida Cause For Pause A pedestrian was killed by an autonomous Uber vehicle in Phoenix, Arizona this past Sunday night.
Traffic Report Arising Out Of Fatal Crash On Orange Avenue In Winter Park Due This Week A fatal crash that killed two young women on Orange Avenue in Winter Park was the impetus for an investigation by the City of Winter Park and the Florida Department of Transportation.
Provision In New York Bill Should Be Included In Florida's Child Sex Abuse Statute of Limitations State government in New York is currently wrangling over a Bill that includes a provision that the Florida Legislature should seriously consider including in the Florida Child Sex Abuse Statute of Limitations law.
Military Service May Extend Florida Sex Abuse Statute of Limitations Many victims of child sexual abuse already know that the Florida Legislature abolished the Statute of Limitations for child sexual abuse cases in the summer of 2010, but most people do not realize that – for victims of sexual abuse prior to 2010 – military service may extend their ability to bring their claims.
Did Baldwin Park Day Care Do Enough To Stop Child Sexual Abuse? The entire Baldwin Park community has been rocked by news that the prominent daycare facility, Bright Horizons, has fired an employee over child sexual abuse allegations.
How Is The Viability Of A Negligent Security Claim Determined? The biggest factor in determining the viability of a negligent security is the ability of the plaintiff to prove that there have been prior violent acts.
Ruling Gives Hope To Ignition Switch The US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit ruled that GM could no longer use its bankruptcy filing as a defense against the claims for faulty ignition switches.
Amusement Ride With Loose Bolts Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen An amusement ride operator should be held responsible for all of the injuries and damages suffered by 3 young girls who were dropped 30 feet out of a Ferris wheel.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please fill out the form below, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case. Hablamos Espanol.
- Posted on 09/10/2018 How Are Civil and Criminal Child Sex Abuse Cases Different?
- Posted on 05/29/2018 Why You May Be Injured in a Pedestrian Accident in Florida and What You Should Do to Preserve Your Right to Compensation
- Posted on 05/29/2018 Your Guide to Florida Hit and Run Car Crashes and Recoveries
- When I had a stupid question. I always said, “Hey, Bob, I have a dumb question.” He always said, “No question’s dumb. Just ask. I’ll answer. Lisa L.
- Kim Cullen was able to take my case and help me. The outcome was very, very, very great for me. I was just very thankful that Kim was able to do the job that he did for me. Michael J.
- I’m just grateful and thankful for this law firm for being there for me and going the extra mile. I’m really, really, really pleased. Raymond R.