As we come across topics that we think will interest and assist our clients and neighbors, we research and provide analysis in these blog posts. Follow our blog to keep current on personal injury issues.
- Page 1
Sanford Missionary Group Won't Help Child Sex Abuse Victims The Sanford missionary organization formerly known as New Tribes Mission now says it won't provide help to mission kids who were child sex abuse victims.
One More Thing That Makes Slip And Fall Cases So Difficult Slip and fall cases are difficult to begin with. When video is released showing someone who seems to have faked a slip and fall, cases can get more difficult.
"All It Takes Are Phone Calls And Diligent Checking" A child sex abuse expert says, "All it takes are phone calls and diligent checking", on news that Florida School District hired teacher with a sex abuse history
Citrus Bowl Turf Lawsuit Settlement Draws Media Attention Cullen & Hemphill's Citrus Bowl turf lawsuit settlement sparks a second article by journalist, Mike Cantone. Learn more about our reaction to the press here.
Questions Need Answers After A FL Wrongful Death Accident Uninsured motorist coverage could help surviving family members achieve a fair recovery in a Wrongful Death claim after a Florida accident. Call 407-254-4901.
State Of Florida To Investigate Catholic Priest Sex Abuse The Florida Attorney General announced a statewide law enforcement investigation into allegations of child sex abuse by Catholic Priests
Sexual Abuse Survivors Face Difficult Choices After Trauma Survivors of sexual abuse face very difficult choices, both internally and externally, when it comes to deciding whether and when to report the abuse.
Not Claiming All Income On Taxes Could Hurt Wage Loss Claim Florida injury victims often have difficulty recovering their full lost wages if they don't declare all of their regular income to the IRS
Video Of Fatal Uber Crash Shows Challenges In Nighttime Car Versus Pedestrian Crash Cases Most of the folks who read our blog will have already heard about the recent nighttime car versus pedestrian crash that occurred in Tempe, Arizona involving an Uber car that was operating in autonomous or self-driving mode.
Pedestrian Killed By Autonomous Uber Vehicle Should Give Florida Cause For Pause A pedestrian was killed by an autonomous Uber vehicle in Phoenix, Arizona this past Sunday night.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please fill out the form below, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case. Hablamos Espanol.
- Posted on 12/10/2018 Why Crashes With Government Vehicles Are Unfair To Consumers
- Posted on 10/27/2018 4 Ultra-Critical Things to Know After a Florida Car Accident
- Posted on 10/16/2018 Life, LIberty, and the Law - Volume 49
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.