As we come across topics that we think will interest and assist our clients and neighbors, we research and provide analysis in these blog posts. Follow our blog to keep current on personal injury issues.
- Page 1
Why Do I Have To Go Through The Litigation Process? Although lawsuits take time and cost money, if we want to get a decent settlement we have to go through the process.
What Is A Settlement Demand In a Personal Injury Case? It is typically more beneficial for clients to settle their case before it goes to court.
Why Treating Doctor Is Important In A Personal Injury Case? Selecting a treating doctor could be as crucial as selecting your attorney. Treating doctors play a big role in a personal injury case.
Difficulty Finding a Doctor after a Florida Accident? It can be very difficult and frustrating to find a doctor in your area that is willing to treat you after an injury and we aren’t completely sure why.
What Are Letters Of Protection In Florida Personal Injury Cases? Letters of Protection are basically us promising the doctor’s office that we won’t pay out our client’s settlement without the doctor being paid first.
What Does A No Obligation Free Consultation REALLY Mean? Victims involved in a personal injury accident often feel they can’t sue the negligent party because they don’t have the money to hire an attorney.
Upside Down After Accident Sometimes people are involved in an accident and their car is totaled. And the opposing insurance company offers them less than what they owe on the car.
What to do About a Total Loss Offer When you are involved in a car accident you often get the news from the opposing sides insurance company that your car is a total loss.
How To Get To Work After Your Vehicle Is Damaged If you have rental car coverage or reimbursement on your policy then your insurance will pay for you to have a rental car or will at least reimburse you.
No ER After Your Florida Car Accident, No Problem! Just because you didn’t go to the emergency room right after your accident doesn’t mean you don’t have a compensable personal injury claim.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please fill out the form below, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case. Hablamos Espanol.
- Posted on 02/09/2020 How to Recognize An Online Predator
- Posted on 02/05/2020 Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 56
- Posted on 12/09/2019 What If The Value Of My Car Is Diminished After A Car Crash?
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.