As we come across topics that we think will interest and assist our clients and neighbors, we research and provide analysis in these blog posts. Follow our blog to keep current on personal injury issues.
- Page 1
20 Minutes That Caused Huge Car Insurance Problems For Lady Find out how a 20 minute delay likely caused huge car insurance problems for a nice lady who likely lost $10,000.00 in valuable medical insurance coverage.
You Can Easily Afford A Top Florida Personal Injury Attorney Retaining a top Florida personal injury attorney is much more affordable than most people think, largely due to the contingency fee agreement. Call 407-254-4901
Hurt In Car Crash? Don't Own A Car? Get Your Medicals Paid People injured in accidents don't need to own their own car in order to get their medical bills paid. Read this article to learn how to get medical bills paid.
Sanford Missionary Group Won't Help Child Sex Abuse Victims The Sanford missionary organization formerly known as New Tribes Mission now says it won't provide help to mission kids who were child sex abuse victims.
One More Thing That Makes Slip And Fall Cases So Difficult Slip and fall cases are difficult to begin with. When video is released showing someone who seems to have faked a slip and fall, cases can get more difficult.
"All It Takes Are Phone Calls And Diligent Checking" A child sex abuse expert says, "All it takes are phone calls and diligent checking", on news that Florida School District hired teacher with a sex abuse history
Citrus Bowl Turf Lawsuit Settlement Draws Media Attention Cullen & Hemphill's Citrus Bowl turf lawsuit settlement sparks a second article by journalist, Mike Cantone. Learn more about our reaction to the press here.
Questions Need Answers After A FL Wrongful Death Accident Uninsured motorist coverage could help surviving family members achieve a fair recovery in a Wrongful Death claim after a Florida accident. Call 407-254-4901.
State Of Florida To Investigate Catholic Priest Sex Abuse The Florida Attorney General announced a statewide law enforcement investigation into allegations of child sex abuse by Catholic Priests
Sexual Abuse Survivors Face Difficult Choices After Trauma Survivors of sexual abuse face very difficult choices, both internally and externally, when it comes to deciding whether and when to report the abuse.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please fill out the form below, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case. Hablamos Espanol.
- Posted on 04/15/2019 How A Life Care Planner Helps In Preparation Of A Personal Injury Case
- Posted on 04/03/2019 Are The Dangers Or Defects Of Quick Release Levers On Britax BOB Strollers Being Masked By Politics?
- Posted on 03/04/2019 LIfe, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 51
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.