It can be hard to know where to turn for reliable information when you are researching your recent accident and injury claim. You can trust our legal library to provide accurate, current information on a variety of topics related to personal injury claims in Florida.
- Page 1
Compensation For A Child Sex Abuse Case Using Civil Lawsuit Incarcerating the guilty individual in a child sex abuse case sometimes isn’t enough. Find out how you can obtain financial compensation through a civil lawsuit.
Central Florida Pedestrian Accident Attorneys Why do pedestrian accidents occur in Florida? Learn the common causes, what to do if you’re a victim, and your right to compensation from the negligent driver.
Florida Hit and Run Accidents Have you been hurt in a Florida hit and run accident? There are some things you should know right now in order to protect your fair recovery.
Seeking Compensation for Rental Car Accidents Florida personal injury claims involving rental car accidents can be challenging to resolve, so it is best to seek the assistance of a skilled attorney.
RV Accidents in Florida Find out more about recreational vehicles: what they are, the rules about driving them, and what to do if you’ve been hurt in an accident with an RV.
Commercial Vehicle Accidents Commercial vehicle accidents tend to be more serious than other types of crashes. Learn to get help for injuries sustained in a crash with a commercial vehicle.
Motor Vehicle Accident Wrongful Deaths Was your loved one killed in a crash caused by someone else's negligence? You may have grounds for a wrongful death claim. Learn more here.
Traumatic Brain Injuries and Car Accidents Traumatic brain injuries are a leading cause of death and disability in the United States. If you sustained a TBI in a car accident, learn how to get help here.
Florida Child Abuse and Neglect Lawyers Help Families Child abuse and neglect are not the same things. Find out what they are, how to know if your child has been hurt, and how to protect your child’s recovery.
FL Child Sexual Abuse Lawyers Provide Parent Information Has your child been sexually abused in Florida? Learn about the signs of abuse, the long-term effects of abuse, how you can help your child, and more here.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Posted on 09/10/2018Not Claiming All Income On Taxes Could Hurt Wage Loss Claim
- Posted on 04/03/2018Video Of Fatal Uber Crash Shows Challenges In Nighttime Car Versus Pedestrian Crash Cases
- Posted on 03/21/2018Pedestrian Killed By Autonomous Uber Vehicle Should Give Florida Cause For Pause
- When I had a stupid question. I always said, “Hey, Bob, I have a dumb question.” He always said, “No question’s dumb. Just ask. I’ll answer. Lisa L.
- Kim Cullen was able to take my case and help me. The outcome was very, very, very great for me. I was just very thankful that Kim was able to do the job that he did for me. Michael J.
- I’m just grateful and thankful for this law firm for being there for me and going the extra mile. I’m really, really, really pleased. Raymond R.