It can be hard to know where to turn for reliable information when you are researching your recent accident and injury claim. You can trust our legal library to provide accurate, current information on a variety of topics related to personal injury claims in Florida.
- Page 1
How to Recognize An Online Predator The more time children spend online, especially on social media and in chat rooms, the more likely they are to become targets for sexual predators.
Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 56 Don't miss the January/February 2020 of Central Florida's favorite small business newsletter, Cullen & Hemphill, PLC's "Life, Liberty, and the Law."
What If The Value Of My Car Is Diminished After A Car Crash? The resale value of a car that has been involved in a wreck can greatly diminished when it comes time to sell the vehicle. Call 407-254-4901 to find out more.
Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 55 Don't miss the November 2019 edition of Winter Park's favorite personal injury law firm newsletter, Cullen & Hemphill's Life, Liberty, and the Law.
What You Need To Know About Event Insurance Event insurance is a special, temporary type of insurance coverage often required by venues that host concert, parties, weddings, and other special events.
Find Out More About Declining Limits Insurance Coverage Many liability insurance policies for professionals like doctors, lawyers, accountants, engineers, and architects feature declining policy limits. 407-254-4901
Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 54 Don't miss the October 2019 edition of Winter Park's favorite personal injury law firm newsletter, Cullen & Hemphill's Life, Liberty, and the Law.
The Trickiest Question In A Personal Injury Deposition The trickiest question you are likely to face in a personal injury deposition might not seem tricky at all. We tell you how to protect yourself.
The Biggest Obstacle To Success In A Florida Dog Bite Case The most challenging aspect of collecting money damages for our clients in a Florida dog bite case is often trying to find liability insurance coverage.
Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 53 The Cullen & Hemphill law firm brings you the September 2019 edition of their highly-rated client newsletter.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Two Major Surgeries After Rear-End Accident $450,000.00
- Wrongful Death Resulting From Medical Negligence Confidential
- Wrongful Death Resulting From Workplace Accident $2.6 M
- Posted on 03/31/2020Why Do I Have To Go Through The Litigation Process?
- Posted on 03/29/2020What Is A Settlement Demand In a Personal Injury Case?
- Posted on 03/22/2020Why Treating Doctor Is Important In A Personal Injury Case?
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.