It can be hard to know where to turn for reliable information when you are researching your recent accident and injury claim. You can trust our legal library to provide accurate, current information on a variety of topics related to personal injury claims in Florida.
- Page 1
What If The Value Of My Car Is Diminished After A Car Crash? The resale value of a car that has been involved in a wreck can greatly diminished when it comes time to sell the vehicle. Call 407-254-4901 to find out more.
Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 55 Don't miss the November 2019 edition of Winter Park's favorite personal injury law firm newsletter, Cullen & Hemphill's Life, Liberty, and the Law.
What You Need To Know About Event Insurance Event insurance is a special, temporary type of insurance coverage often required by venues that host concert, parties, weddings, and other special events.
Find Out More About Declining Limits Insurance Coverage Many liability insurance policies for professionals like doctors, lawyers, accountants, engineers, and architects feature declining policy limits. 407-254-4901
Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 54 Don't miss the October 2019 edition of Winter Park's favorite personal injury law firm newsletter, Cullen & Hemphill's Life, Liberty, and the Law.
The Trickiest Question In A Personal Injury Deposition The trickiest question you are likely to face in a personal injury deposition might not seem tricky at all. We tell you how to protect yourself.
The Biggest Obstacle To Success In A Florida Dog Bite Case The most challenging aspect of collecting money damages for our clients in a Florida dog bite case is often trying to find liability insurance coverage.
Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 53 The Cullen & Hemphill law firm brings you the September 2019 edition of their highly-rated client newsletter.
How Social Media Posts Can Hurt Personal Injury Cases One wrong move on a social media post can torpedo an otherwise good personal injury case. The video on this page can help consumers avoid this. 407-254-4901
How A Life Care Planner Helps In A Personal Injury Case Many significant injury case require an assessment of future medical needs and their costs. A life care planner helps personal injury attorneys prepare cases.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Two Major Surgeries After Rear-End Accident $450,000.00
- Wrongful Death Resulting From Medical Negligence Confidential
- Wrongful Death Resulting From Workplace Accident $2.6 M
- Posted on 01/23/2020No ER After Your Florida Car Accident, No Problem!
- Posted on 01/17/2020What is a Personal Injury Protection Deductible?
- Posted on 01/06/2020How Long Do I Have To Bring A Claim After A Car Accident?
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.