It can be hard to know where to turn for reliable information when you are researching your recent accident and injury claim. You can trust our legal library to provide accurate, current information on a variety of topics related to personal injury claims in Florida.
- Page 1
Why Crashes With Government Vehicles Are Unfair To Consumers Injury claims from crashes with government vehicles are unfair to Florida consumers. The waiver of Sovereign Immunity in Florida does not allow for justice.
What You Need To Know After A Florida Car Crash FL car crashes are traumatic and can significantly impact your life. Here, our experienced lawyers share important things you need to know right after a crash.
Life, LIberty, and the Law - Volume 49 Cullen & Hemphill, PLC - Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 49
What To Do If A Hurricane Has Damaged Your Home Or Property If a hurricane has damaged or destroyed your home or property, your homeowner's insurance company should be there to help you. If they aren't, call us.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Personal Representative? Being a Personal Representative in a Florida Wrongful Death case is a big responsibility. Find out who can become a Personal Representative and what they do.
Challenges Small Business Owners Face On Lost Wage Claims Florida small business owners sometime face considerable challenges when they try to recover lost wages in a personal injury claim. Call 407-254-4901.
Compensation For A Child Sex Abuse Case Using Civil Lawsuit Incarcerating the guilty individual in a child sex abuse case sometimes isn’t enough. Find out how you can obtain financial compensation through a civil lawsuit.
Central Florida Pedestrian Accident Attorneys Why do pedestrian accidents occur in Florida? Learn the common causes, what to do if you’re a victim, and your right to compensation from the negligent driver.
Florida Hit and Run Accidents Have you been hurt in a Florida hit and run accident? There are some things you should know right now in order to protect your fair recovery.
Seeking Compensation for Rental Car Accidents Florida personal injury claims involving rental car accidents can be challenging to resolve, so it is best to seek the assistance of a skilled attorney.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Wrongful Death Resulting From Medical Negligence Confidential
- Wrongful Death Resulting From Workplace Accident $2.6 M
- Traumatic Brain Injury Settlement From Bicycle Accident $9.175 M
- Posted on 11/19/2018"All It Takes Are Phone Calls And Diligent Checking"
- Posted on 10/27/2018Citrus Bowl Turf Lawsuit Settlement Draws Media Attention
- Posted on 10/27/2018Questions Need Answers After A FL Wrongful Death Accident
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.