- Cullen & Hemphill, PLC
- 101 S .New York Avenue, Suite 205 Winter Park, FL 32789
- (407) 254-4901
Following a short stint in the consumer finance industry, Kim attended the Walter F. George School of Law at Mercer University and received his Juris Doctor degree in 1993. While at Mercer, Kim participated on the Moot Court and Mock Trial teams. Kim’s Moot Court team took first place in the Florida Workers’ Compensation Moot Court competition, and Kim was awarded Best Oralist for his work in the competition. In addition, Kim was awarded the D. Meade Feild Memorial Award for excellence in the study of Workers’ Compensation, as well as being inducted into the Order of Barristers honorary society at Mercer.
Upon graduation from law school in 1993, Kim began his professional legal career at the law firm of Troutman, Williams, Irvin, Green & Helms in Winter Park, Florida – one of Central Florida’s first law firms to specialize in personal injury practice. While at Troutman, Williams, Kim handled a variety of personal injury matters including: automobile accidents, motorcycle accidents, heavy truck accidents, slip and falls, trip and falls, dog bites, negligent security, dangerous products, and others, in state and federal courts across Florida. In addition, he gained valuable trial experience working with some of the most outstanding trial lawyers in Central Florida.
In 2002, Kim established Cullen & Hemphill, PLC, with the goal of lowering the traditional barriers between lawyers and their injured clients. Kim has purposefully kept the firm small, so that he and his staff can be immediately responsive to the needs of his clients and provide his clients with a level of personalized service that clients deserve.
In addition to his work for his clients, Kim serves as a pro bono Guardian Ad Litem for children in Orange County who have been abandoned, neglected, or abused by their parents or families. In recognition for his service to the Guardian Ad Litem program, Kim was awarded the Orange County Legal Aid Society Award of Excellence in 2007.
Kim is a devoted husband and father to four children. Kim’s dedication to the children of Central Florida shows in his coaching a multitude of youth sports teams in various levels of Little League baseball, soccer, basketball, and flag football. Kim is also a long-time Board member of Maitland Little League. In his spare time, Kim enjoys spending time with his family, music, and all sports. Kim has run five marathons, and is an avid road bicyclist. He is a member of All Saints Episcopal Church in Winter Park, Florida, where he teaches Sunday school with his wife.
As a cancer survivor, Kim Cullen understands that life and good health is precious. He truly values the trust, faith, and confidence that his clients have placed in him in the handling of their cases since 1993.
Search Our Site
- Two Major Surgeries After Rear-End Accident $450,000.00
- Wrongful Death Resulting From Medical Negligence Confidential
- Wrongful Death Resulting From Workplace Accident $2.6 M
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.