- Cullen & Hemphill, PLC
- 101 S .New York Avenue, Suite 205 Winter Park, FL 32789
- (407) 254-4901
Robert was recognized by Super Lawyers as a Rising Star in legal profession in 2009 and 2010. He is also a lifetime member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. He is a member of the Florida Justice Association, Association of Trial Lawyers of America, Florida Bar Association, and Orange County Bar Association. He currently serves on the Board of Directors of Brightside Events, a Florida non-profit corporation.
Robert holds an honors degree in Finance from the University of Florida. In 1996, he graduated with honors from the University of Florida College of Law. While in law school, he served as a law clerk for Orlando attorney and former U.S. Senator Mel Martinez and Judge Walter Komanski of the Ninth Judicial Circuit, Orange County. He also worked as a teaching fellow in the Legal Research and Writing department of the University of Florida College of Law. While in law school he was awarded the Robert E. “Jeff” McNeil scholarship for Academic Achievement.
Robert handles a wide variety of personal injury and insurance-related matters. He is licensed to practice law in all of the courts of the State of Florida, as well as the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida. He is a member of the Florida Justice Association, as well as the American Justice Association.
Robert is married, and the father of two beautiful daughters.
Search Our Site
- Wrongful Death Resulting From Medical Negligence Confidential
- Wrongful Death Resulting From Workplace Accident $2.6 M
- Traumatic Brain Injury Settlement From Bicycle Accident $9.175 M
- When I had a stupid question. I always said, “Hey, Bob, I have a dumb question.” He always said, “No question’s dumb. Just ask. I’ll answer. Lisa L.
- Kim Cullen was able to take my case and help me. The outcome was very, very, very great for me. I was just very thankful that Kim was able to do the job that he did for me. Michael J.
- I’m just grateful and thankful for this law firm for being there for me and going the extra mile. I’m really, really, really pleased. Raymond R.