As we come across topics that we think will interest and assist our clients and neighbors, we research and provide analysis in these blog posts. Follow our blog to keep current on personal injury issues.
- Page 2
"All It Takes Are Phone Calls And Diligent Checking" A child sex abuse expert says, "All it takes are phone calls and diligent checking", on news that Florida School District hired teacher with a sex abuse history
Citrus Bowl Turf Lawsuit Settlement Draws Media Attention Cullen & Hemphill's Citrus Bowl turf lawsuit settlement sparks a second article by journalist, Mike Cantone. Learn more about our reaction to the press here.
Questions Need Answers After A FL Wrongful Death Accident Uninsured motorist coverage could help surviving family members achieve a fair recovery in a Wrongful Death claim after a Florida accident. Call 407-254-4901.
State Of Florida To Investigate Catholic Priest Sex Abuse The Florida Attorney General announced a statewide law enforcement investigation into allegations of child sex abuse by Catholic Priests
Sexual Abuse Survivors Face Difficult Choices After Trauma Survivors of sexual abuse face very difficult choices, both internally and externally, when it comes to deciding whether and when to report the abuse.
Not Claiming All Income On Taxes Could Hurt Wage Loss Claim Florida injury victims often have difficulty recovering their full lost wages if they don't declare all of their regular income to the IRS
Video Of Fatal Uber Crash Shows Challenges In Nighttime Car Versus Pedestrian Crash Cases Most of the folks who read our blog will have already heard about the recent nighttime car versus pedestrian crash that occurred in Tempe, Arizona involving an Uber car that was operating in autonomous or self-driving mode.
Pedestrian Killed By Autonomous Uber Vehicle Should Give Florida Cause For Pause A pedestrian was killed by an autonomous Uber vehicle in Phoenix, Arizona this past Sunday night.
Traffic Report Arising Out Of Fatal Crash On Orange Avenue In Winter Park Due This Week A fatal crash that killed two young women on Orange Avenue in Winter Park was the impetus for an investigation by the City of Winter Park and the Florida Department of Transportation.
Provision In New York Bill Should Be Included In Florida's Child Sex Abuse Statute of Limitations State government in New York is currently wrangling over a Bill that includes a provision that the Florida Legislature should seriously consider including in the Florida Child Sex Abuse Statute of Limitations law.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please fill out the form below, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case. Hablamos Espanol.
- Posted on 12/09/2019 What If The Value Of My Car Is Diminished After A Car Crash?
- Posted on 11/25/2019 Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 55
- Posted on 11/18/2019 What You Need To Know About Event Insurance (Aside From What It is)
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.