As we come across topics that we think will interest and assist our clients and neighbors, we research and provide analysis in these blog posts. Follow our blog to keep current on personal injury issues.
- Page 3
Military Service May Extend Florida Sex Abuse Statute of Limitations Many victims of child sexual abuse already know that the Florida Legislature abolished the Statute of Limitations for child sexual abuse cases in the summer of 2010, but most people do not realize that – for victims of sexual abuse prior to 2010 – military service may extend their ability to bring their claims.
Did Baldwin Park Day Care Do Enough To Stop Child Sexual Abuse? The entire Baldwin Park community has been rocked by news that the prominent daycare facility, Bright Horizons, has fired an employee over child sexual abuse allegations.
How Is The Viability Of A Negligent Security Claim Determined? The biggest factor in determining the viability of a negligent security is the ability of the plaintiff to prove that there have been prior violent acts.
Ruling Gives Hope To Ignition Switch The US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit ruled that GM could no longer use its bankruptcy filing as a defense against the claims for faulty ignition switches.
Amusement Ride With Loose Bolts Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen An amusement ride operator should be held responsible for all of the injuries and damages suffered by 3 young girls who were dropped 30 feet out of a Ferris wheel.
Which Driver Is More Likely To Get Into An Accident? Driving while texting is six times more dangerous than driving while intoxicated in the U.S. When will driving while texting be recognized as a fatal issue?
Proton Beam Therapy Center In Orlando Orlando Health, our large public hospital here in Central Florida, is about to open a proton beam therapy center to help people fight cancer.
Is Orlando Apartment Complex Serious About Security? Please be on your guard, be aware of anything going on around you and try to stay safe. If you have any questions about a negligent security case in Florida, call us.
What Should Happen To A Social Services Subcontractor Who Sexually Abuses A Disabled Person? If you have any questions regarding sexual abuse of a disabled person or how a state agency and its subcontractors are dealing with adults or children who need help, please call us.
What Is An Example Of Negligent Hiring/Negligent Retention Issue In A Sex Abuse Case? If you have questions regarding a child sexual abuse case in Florida or how an organization's actions may have some bearing on a child sexual abuse case, please call us.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please fill out the form below, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case. Hablamos Espanol.
- Posted on 12/09/2019 What If The Value Of My Car Is Diminished After A Car Crash?
- Posted on 11/25/2019 Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 55
- Posted on 11/18/2019 What You Need To Know About Event Insurance (Aside From What It is)
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.