As we come across topics that we think will interest and assist our clients and neighbors, we research and provide analysis in these blog posts. Follow our blog to keep current on personal injury issues.
- Page 3
Which Driver Is More Likely To Get Into An Accident? Driving while texting is six times more dangerous than driving while intoxicated in the U.S. When will driving while texting be recognized as a fatal issue?
Is Orlando Apartment Complex Serious About Security? Please be on your guard, be aware of anything going on around you and try to stay safe. If you have any questions about a negligent security case in Florida, call us.
Proton Beam Therapy Center In Orlando Orlando Health, our large public hospital here in Central Florida, is about to open a proton beam therapy center to help people fight cancer.
What Should Happen To A Social Services Subcontractor Who Sexually Abuses A Disabled Person? If you have any questions regarding sexual abuse of a disabled person or how a state agency and its subcontractors are dealing with adults or children who need help, please call us.
What Insurance Benefits Are Available To A Public Employee Injured In Car Crash While At Work? As lawyers, we consider recovery from a debilitating injury in terms of who's going to pay it, how people can protect themselves, and compensation or reimbursement for losses.
What Is An Example Of Negligent Hiring/Negligent Retention Issue In A Sex Abuse Case? If you have questions regarding a child sexual abuse case in Florida or how an organization's actions may have some bearing on a child sexual abuse case, please call us.
What Are The Actual Costs Associated With PIP Bills? If you've been involved in a Florida car accident and you only have $10,000 in PIP benefits, Cullen & Hemphill may be able to help you. Call us.
Why Is It Important To Have Uninsured Motorist Coverage In Florida? In Central Florida alone, 100,000 drivers on the roads don't have any insurance at all and would have no ability to pay damages that they cause in an accident.
What Happens If I Get A Letter From An Attorney About A Personal Injury Claim? Many people call us in distress because they've received a letter from an attorney's office and believe they're being sued in connection with a Florida automobile accident.
Glitz Orlando Nightclub Shooting Avoidable? When businesses don't provide reasonable security, they can be held liable for personal injuries or wrongful death as a result of a negligent security claim or lawsuit.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please fill out the form below, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case. Hablamos Espanol.
- Posted on 04/15/2019 How A Life Care Planner Helps In Preparation Of A Personal Injury Case
- Posted on 04/03/2019 Are The Dangers Or Defects Of Quick Release Levers On Britax BOB Strollers Being Masked By Politics?
- Posted on 03/04/2019 LIfe, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 51
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.