As we come across topics that we think will interest and assist our clients and neighbors, we research and provide analysis in these blog posts. Follow our blog to keep current on personal injury issues.
- Page 3
If I Have Collision Insurance On My Car, Does It Matter Who Is At Fault For The Accident? If you don’t mind paying the deductible and using your collision insurance you can choose to do that. It is often the quicker route to getting your car fixed sooner.
What Is The Settlement Value Of A Herniated Disc In A Personal Injury Case? If the at-fault party doesn’t have the proper insurance coverage and no other way to pay then there isn’t much that can be done.
How Do I Make An Insurance Claim After A Bicycle Accident? There are a few different ways you can file an insurance claim after a bicycle accident.
Proving Fault in a Florida Wrongful Death Case In a wrongful death case, we just have to prove that the accident that occurred from the breach of duty is what led to the victim’s death.
You Might be Held Liable if Your Name is on the Car Title If someone causes an accident in a vehicle that has your name on the title you could be held responsible.
What Happens to my Personal Injury Claim if I Declare Bankruptcy? If you are in the middle of a personal injury claim and decide to file bankruptcy, the personal injury claim will become the property of the bankruptcy trustee
Can I Bring a Florida Personal Injury Claim Against a Company in Bankruptcy? If the company has insurance then you simply file a waiver with the bankruptcy court notifying them that you are interested in pursuing a claim only against the business’s insurance policy and that you will accept a settlement equal to the insurance limits.
How do I Pursue a Claim if I was Injured in Florida but Live Somewhere Else? If you are injured while vacationing or visiting in Florida, you can file a lawsuit in Florida and you don’t even need to be here to do it.
What are Interrogatories in a Florida Personal Injury Case? Interrogatories are written questions that both parties can request each side answer in an effort to gather more information.
What is a Motion for Substitution of Counsel? The Florida Supreme Court has ruled that a client has the absolute right to terminate their contract with one attorney and hire another attorney.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please fill out the form below, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case. Hablamos Espanol.
- Posted on 03/29/2021 Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 63
- Posted on 11/09/2020 How Much Compensation Should You Expect To Receive After A Florida Car Accident?
- Posted on 08/05/2020 Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 59
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.