As we come across topics that we think will interest and assist our clients and neighbors, we research and provide analysis in these blog posts. Follow our blog to keep current on personal injury issues.
- Page 3
Do I Need To Be A U.S. Citizen To Pursue A Personal Injury Claim? If you come to the United States and are injured due to someone else’s negligence you have the right to file a personal injury lawsuit and not being a citizen doesn’t change that.
How is a Personal Injury Settlement Paid Out? One way a personal injury settlement is disbursed is through a structured settlement.
How Long Should I Wait Before I Call an Attorney After My Crash? You can call an attorney to discuss your case and/or represent you within a matter of hours, weeks or months. You can even just call an attorney to ask them a question about your accident.
What Should I do if I’m Involved in a Crash in My Work Vehicle? When our clients are involved in an accident in a work vehicle we always advise them of a few extra steps they must take to make sure they are taken care of medically and financially.
Can a Passenger in My Car Sue Me if I’m Not at Fault? If someone else causes an accident that injures your passenger and the at-fault party has little to no insurance coverage.
How Long Will My Florida Dog Bite Case Take? There are three factors taken into consideration when determining the length of a Florida dog bite case.
If I Have Collision Insurance On My Car, Does It Matter Who Is At Fault For The Accident? If you don’t mind paying the deductible and using your collision insurance you can choose to do that. It is often the quicker route to getting your car fixed sooner.
What Is The Settlement Value Of A Herniated Disc In A Personal Injury Case? If the at-fault party doesn’t have the proper insurance coverage and no other way to pay then there isn’t much that can be done.
How Do I Make An Insurance Claim After A Bicycle Accident? There are a few different ways you can file an insurance claim after a bicycle accident.
Proving Fault in a Florida Wrongful Death Case In a wrongful death case, we just have to prove that the accident that occurred from the breach of duty is what led to the victim’s death.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please fill out the form below, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case. Hablamos Espanol.
- Posted on 05/17/2021 Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 64
- Posted on 03/29/2021 Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 63
- Posted on 11/09/2020 How Much Compensation Should You Expect To Receive After A Florida Car Accident?
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.