As we come across topics that we think will interest and assist our clients and neighbors, we research and provide analysis in these blog posts. Follow our blog to keep current on personal injury issues.
- Page 3
What Should Happen To A Social Services Subcontractor Who Sexually Abuses A Disabled Person? If you have any questions regarding sexual abuse of a disabled person or how a state agency and its subcontractors are dealing with adults or children who need help, please call us.
What Are The Actual Costs Associated With PIP Bills? If you've been involved in a Florida car accident and you only have $10,000 in PIP benefits, Cullen & Hemphill may be able to help you. Call us.
Why Is It Important To Have Uninsured Motorist Coverage In Florida? In Central Florida alone, 100,000 drivers on the roads don't have any insurance at all and would have no ability to pay damages that they cause in an accident.
What Happens If I Get A Letter From An Attorney About A Personal Injury Claim? Many people call us in distress because they've received a letter from an attorney's office and believe they're being sued in connection with a Florida automobile accident.
Glitz Orlando Nightclub Shooting Avoidable? When businesses don't provide reasonable security, they can be held liable for personal injuries or wrongful death as a result of a negligent security claim or lawsuit.
Crazy Truth About (Seemingly) Low Impact Crashes A common way that insurance companies defend against Florida car accident claims is by arguing that the property damage to a vehicle is not dramatic enough to convince a jury that a person would have been injured in a given crash.
Winter Park Accident Lawyers on Twitter Kim Cullen and Robert Hemphill are personal injury lawyers in Winter Park, Florida who operate a small, boutique law firm representing people in car accidents and other personal injury matters.
3 Essential Things You Need To Know About Florida Wrongful Death Claims Negligent or careless acts that result in death are covered by the Florida Wrongful Death Act, which controls exactly who can be compensated when a family member is killed.
Who Else Is Thankful Florida Wrongful Death Drivers (Usually) Pay Compensation? In very simple economic terms, Chinese law makes it much cheaper for drivers to kill someone that they've hit, rather than allowing the person to live with an injury.
Ruling On Statute of Limitations May Help Florida Child Sex Abuse Victims One of the biggest challenges we face representing adult victims of child sexual abuse is the Statute of Limitations defense.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please fill out the form below, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case. Hablamos Espanol.
- Posted on 12/10/2018 Why Crashes With Government Vehicles Are Unfair To Consumers
- Posted on 10/27/2018 4 Ultra-Critical Things to Know After a Florida Car Accident
- Posted on 10/16/2018 Life, LIberty, and the Law - Volume 49
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.