As we come across topics that we think will interest and assist our clients and neighbors, we research and provide analysis in these blog posts. Follow our blog to keep current on personal injury issues.
- Page 4
A Glimpse Into The Future Of Orlando Car Accident Law? Will every car accident in the future involve allegations of some kind of hacking as a means of escaping responsibility?
$5 Million Settlement For Florida Bouncer Beating. Typical? Florida bars and restaurants have long been held legally responsible when their bouncers and other security personnel rough up or otherwise assault patrons.
Use Caution On Highways, And Use Florida Safety Lanes When we have car trouble on Florida highways, the safest area is the right-hand shoulder of the road, in the safety lane, or even further to the right.
Did School See Teacher As Possible Child Sexual Predator? A school system has a duty to supervise its teachers and staff members and to make sure that it is not employing people who are trying to do bad things to kids.
Returning To Life After An Orlando Car Accident, A Decision Is Made Getting back to a "normal" life after an Orlando car accident is something faced by almost every accident victim we represent.
Cell Phone Notifications Cause Distracted Driving Using a cell phone while driving can be very disruptive and dangerous. Even something as quick as looking at a cell phone notification can be a very hazardous distraction.
Here's Why You Need a Lawyer for Your Life Insurance Dispute… Attorney Kim Cullen discusses how having an attorney handle a life insurance dispute for you can make the whole process much less stressful.
Negligent Hiring Common in Sexual Abuse Cases Attorney Kim Cullen discusses an adult sexual abuse case in Montana involving the negligent hiring of a college professor, who had a history of sexual abuse.
Here's Why Defendants Search Through Medical Records Attorney Kim Cullen talks about why defendants will look through your medical records, in order to try and find irregularities or pre-existing medical conditions.
Is Your Pool an "Attractive Nuisance?" Attorney Kim Cullen discusses the legal principle of an "attractive nuisance" and how it can apply to you if you own a property with a pool in Florida.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please fill out the form below, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case. Hablamos Espanol.
- Posted on 12/10/2018 Why Crashes With Government Vehicles Are Unfair To Consumers
- Posted on 10/27/2018 4 Ultra-Critical Things to Know After a Florida Car Accident
- Posted on 10/16/2018 Life, LIberty, and the Law - Volume 49
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.