As we come across topics that we think will interest and assist our clients and neighbors, we research and provide analysis in these blog posts. Follow our blog to keep current on personal injury issues.
- Page 4
Crazy Truth About (Seemingly) Low Impact Crashes A common way that insurance companies defend against Florida car accident claims is by arguing that the property damage to a vehicle is not dramatic enough to convince a jury that a person would have been injured in a given crash.
Winter Park Accident Lawyers on Twitter Kim Cullen and Robert Hemphill are personal injury lawyers in Winter Park, Florida who operate a small, boutique law firm representing people in car accidents and other personal injury matters.
3 Essential Things You Need To Know About Florida Wrongful Death Claims Negligent or careless acts that result in death are covered by the Florida Wrongful Death Act, which controls exactly who can be compensated when a family member is killed.
Who Else Is Thankful Florida Wrongful Death Drivers (Usually) Pay Compensation? In very simple economic terms, Chinese law makes it much cheaper for drivers to kill someone that they've hit, rather than allowing the person to live with an injury.
Ruling On Statute of Limitations May Help Florida Child Sex Abuse Victims One of the biggest challenges we face representing adult victims of child sexual abuse is the Statute of Limitations defense.
A Glimpse Into The Future Of Orlando Car Accident Law? Will every car accident in the future involve allegations of some kind of hacking as a means of escaping responsibility?
$5 Million Settlement For Florida Bouncer Beating. Typical? Florida bars and restaurants have long been held legally responsible when their bouncers and other security personnel rough up or otherwise assault patrons.
Use Caution On Highways, And Use Florida Safety Lanes When we have car trouble on Florida highways, the safest area is the right-hand shoulder of the road, in the safety lane, or even further to the right.
Did School See Teacher As Possible Child Sexual Predator? A school system has a duty to supervise its teachers and staff members and to make sure that it is not employing people who are trying to do bad things to kids.
Returning To Life After An Orlando Car Accident, A Decision Is Made Getting back to a "normal" life after an Orlando car accident is something faced by almost every accident victim we represent.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please fill out the form below, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case. Hablamos Espanol.
- Posted on 04/15/2019 How A Life Care Planner Helps In Preparation Of A Personal Injury Case
- Posted on 04/03/2019 Are The Dangers Or Defects Of Quick Release Levers On Britax BOB Strollers Being Masked By Politics?
- Posted on 03/04/2019 LIfe, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 51
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.