As we come across topics that we think will interest and assist our clients and neighbors, we research and provide analysis in these blog posts. Follow our blog to keep current on personal injury issues.
- Page 5
Cell Phone Notifications Cause Distracted Driving Using a cell phone while driving can be very disruptive and dangerous. Even something as quick as looking at a cell phone notification can be a very hazardous distraction.
Is Your Pool an "Attractive Nuisance?" Attorney Kim Cullen discusses the legal principle of an "attractive nuisance" and how it can apply to you if you own a property with a pool in Florida.
Here's Why Defendants Search Through Medical Records Attorney Kim Cullen talks about why defendants will look through your medical records, in order to try and find irregularities or pre-existing medical conditions.
Here's Why You Need a Lawyer for Your Life Insurance Dispute… Attorney Kim Cullen discusses how having an attorney handle a life insurance dispute for you can make the whole process much less stressful.
Negligent Hiring Common in Sexual Abuse Cases Attorney Kim Cullen discusses an adult sexual abuse case in Montana involving the negligent hiring of a college professor, who had a history of sexual abuse.
Teen Drivers and the 100 Deadly Days of Summer Summer is, for many, the most fun, relaxing and enjoyable time of the year. Summer also happens to be the most dangerous time of the year for teen drivers.
Is Hard-Braking the Most Likely Predictor of Future Crashes? After representing people injured in Florida car crashes over the last 21 years, Kim Cullen feels that a significant majority of our cases arise out of rear-end accidents.
Florida Needs Limitations Window Like Georgia for Child Sex Abuse Attorney Kim Cullen talks about the recent adjustment to the Georgia statute of limitations regarding child sexual abuse and why Florida should make a similar one.
For Sex Abuser, Background Check Alone is Not Enough Organizations that fail to properly screen or monitor their employees' interactions with children can be held liable for injuries suffered by child sexual abuse victims.
Claim Of Medical Emergency In Florida Crash, May Not Be Such An Emergency The term "medical emergency" is sometimes raised as a defense in Florida car crash cases but it is not necessarily an excuse for causing a car accident.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please fill out the form below, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case. Hablamos Espanol.
- Posted on 05/20/2019 How One Particular Social Media Post Could Torpedo A Meritorious Personal Injury Case
- Posted on 05/03/2019 Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 52
- Posted on 04/15/2019 How A Life Care Planner Helps In Preparation Of A Personal Injury Case
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.