As we come across topics that we think will interest and assist our clients and neighbors, we research and provide analysis in these blog posts. Follow our blog to keep current on personal injury issues.
- Page 5
What To Do If Insurance Company Calls Offering Money? Keep in mind there is no need to rush into a settlement. The statute of limitations for a personal injury case is four years.
What To Tell Doctors After A Motor Vehicle Accident? It is important to notify your insurance company immediately after an accident so you can access the Personal Injury Protection (PIP) benefits on your car insurance policy.
Why Insurance Companies Won’t Pay What You Want? The problem here is the injured party must come up with a number using the facts of the case and/or what previous cases similar to theirs settled for. The insurance company and the defendant isn’t going to pay a settlement based on a number the injured party thinks is fair.
Do I Have A Viable Personal Injury Case In Florida If I Wasn’t Wearing My Seat Belt? Comparative negligence will require the jury to determine what percentage of the blame to assign to the at-fault driver and the injured party. The at-fault driver will receive a percentage of blame for causing the accident while the injured party will receive a percentage of blame for not wearing their seat belt.
What Is The Myth Behind Full Coverage In Car Insurance? Most people are told they have full coverage when really, they have property damage coverage and personal injury protection coverage. That isn’t full coverage, that is simply the minimum insurance coverage required by law.
How Long Will My Case Last? There are many factors that can determine how long a personal injury case may last.
A Bicycle Accident Can Entitle You To Your Car Insurance Benefits! Car insurance policies with the Personal Injury Protection (PIP) provision will pay for your medical expenses up to $10,000 if you are involved in a bicycle accident, involving a car, while on your bicycle.
Should I Call The Police After An Accident? Being attorneys, however, we always recommend that the police are called to every accident scene.
Can I Still Claim Against Third Party After Receiving Workers Compensation? If a person is injured by a third party, meaning someone whom they don’t work with, then they may have a standard personal injury lawsuit.
Should I Talk To The Other Driver After A Crash? We do recommend, at the very least, that you exchange insurance information with the other driver. Anything beyond that is a personal preference.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please fill out the form below, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case. Hablamos Espanol.
- Posted on 11/09/2020 How Much Compensation Should You Expect To Receive After A Florida Car Accident?
- Posted on 08/05/2020 Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 59
- Posted on 06/15/2020 Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 58
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.