As we come across topics that we think will interest and assist our clients and neighbors, we research and provide analysis in these blog posts. Follow our blog to keep current on personal injury issues.
- Page 6
How Florida Personal Injury Cases and School Class Size Are Related Many clients or former clients of the TV law firms call us because they feel like their cases are not receiving the kind of individualized attention they deserve.
Does 100 Million Dollar Personal Injury Verdict Turn Your Head? Winter Park personal injury attorney Kim Cullen advises informed consumers to dig a little bit deeper into advertised case results.
Theme Park Accident was Avoidable Florida theme park accidents can be tough due to the lack of regulations on theme parks in the state. For more information call Cullen-Hemphill at 407-644-4444.
Injured Theme Park Riders Don't (Can't) Know the Truth… A lot of people who visit Florida theme parks think the rides are completely safe. This is certainly not always true, as several recent cases have proven.
Lost Insurance Investment Profits Could Lead To Limitations On Lawsuits When insurance companies see declining profits, they often seek to have limitations placed upon injury claims, lawsuits, and even attorneys' fees.
10 Million Dollar Lawsuit Against ESPN Over Yankees Joke, Is A Joke We regularly rail against lawsuits. We make it very clear to clients, insurance companies, and our opponents, that we do not file lawsuits lightly.
Is It Difficult To Communicate With A Personal Injury Attorney From My Home State? Is it difficult to communicate with an attorney from my native state? Contact personal injury attorney Kim Cullen for FREE Initial consultation: (407) 254-4901
The Easiest Money A Florida Lawyer Will Ever Make Winter Park attorney Kim Cullen shares important information that could seriously improve your income, job satisfaction, and life away from the practice of law.
Can Someone Make A Personal Injury Claim In Florida From Outside of Florida? Can someone make a personal injury claim in FL from their native state? Call personal injury attorney Kim Cullen for a FREE Initial consultation: (407) 254-4901
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please fill out the form below, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case. Hablamos Espanol.
- Posted on 04/15/2019 How A Life Care Planner Helps In Preparation Of A Personal Injury Case
- Posted on 04/03/2019 Are The Dangers Or Defects Of Quick Release Levers On Britax BOB Strollers Being Masked By Politics?
- Posted on 03/04/2019 LIfe, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 51
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.