As we come across topics that we think will interest and assist our clients and neighbors, we research and provide analysis in these blog posts. Follow our blog to keep current on personal injury issues.
- Page 6
Passenger Rights After Crash Typically, when a passenger is involved in a car accident there is always someone’s insurance who can be held reliable for the passenger’s injuries.
Zantac Connected With Various Abdominal Cancers The prescription drug, Zantac, has recently been scientifically proven to be connected with several abdominal cancers. Call our experienced Winter Park lawyers
Wage Loss, Tip Income When people don’t claim all of their income on their tax returns they are really hurting themselves. Not claiming all of your income on your taxes makes it very difficult to prove how much income you lost if you ever have to be out of work for an extended period of time due to an accident and/or injury.
More Than One Person At Fault In that state of Florida, there is something called “pure comparative negligence” which involves the judge or jury looking at all the evidence of a case and deciding what percentage of blame each party holds.
Telling The Truth To Doctors When you aren’t honest with your doctors out of fear of jeopardizing your job or being kicked off a team sport, you are really just jeopardizing your job or your team even more.
Multiple Bills That Look Like Hospital Bills, But Aren’t Hospital bills cover any machines, supplies, or medications that are used during your treatment. They also include the cost of admission and the nurses' time and care.
Medicare In Accident Cases When someone who has Medicare is injured in a car accident Medicare will only kick in once all the benefits of the at-fault driver’s auto insurance policy and/or the injured party’s insurance have been exhausted.
How Policy Limits are Determined? Clients always ask us how much their case is worth and we really can’t give them an answer. We can however tell him it will depend greatly on the insurance policy coverage and limits of the at-fault driver.
Billboards Not Best Attorney Selection Tool Often when people see billboards ads they might think I’m going to call that attorney if I ever get injured; however, that is not the best way to select an attorney.
Should You Return to Work Post Accident? We want our clients to get back to work as quickly as they can. It is better for them financially and emotionally.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please fill out the form below, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case. Hablamos Espanol.
- Posted on 11/09/2020 How Much Compensation Should You Expect To Receive After A Florida Car Accident?
- Posted on 08/05/2020 Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 59
- Posted on 06/15/2020 Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 58
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.