As we come across topics that we think will interest and assist our clients and neighbors, we research and provide analysis in these blog posts. Follow our blog to keep current on personal injury issues.
- Page 6
Teen Drivers and the 100 Deadly Days of Summer Summer is, for many, the most fun, relaxing and enjoyable time of the year. Summer also happens to be the most dangerous time of the year for teen drivers.
Is Hard-Braking the Most Likely Predictor of Future Crashes? After representing people injured in Florida car crashes over the last 21 years, Kim Cullen feels that a significant majority of our cases arise out of rear-end accidents.
Florida Needs Limitations Window Like Georgia for Child Sex Abuse Attorney Kim Cullen talks about the recent adjustment to the Georgia statute of limitations regarding child sexual abuse and why Florida should make a similar one.
For Sex Abuser, Background Check Alone is Not Enough Organizations that fail to properly screen or monitor their employees' interactions with children can be held liable for injuries suffered by child sexual abuse victims.
Claim Of Medical Emergency In Florida Crash, May Not Be Such An Emergency The term "medical emergency" is sometimes raised as a defense in Florida car crash cases but it is not necessarily an excuse for causing a car accident.
How Florida Personal Injury Cases and School Class Size Are Related Many clients or former clients of the TV law firms call us because they feel like their cases are not receiving the kind of individualized attention they deserve.
Does 100 Million Dollar Personal Injury Verdict Turn Your Head? Winter Park personal injury attorney Kim Cullen advises informed consumers to dig a little bit deeper into advertised case results.
Theme Park Accident was Avoidable Florida theme park accidents can be tough due to the lack of regulations on theme parks in the state. For more information call Cullen-Hemphill at 407-644-4444.
Injured Theme Park Riders Don't (Can't) Know the Truth… A lot of people who visit Florida theme parks think the rides are completely safe. This is certainly not always true, as several recent cases have proven.
10 Million Dollar Lawsuit Against ESPN Over Yankees Joke, Is A Joke We regularly rail against lawsuits. We make it very clear to clients, insurance companies, and our opponents, that we do not file lawsuits lightly.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please fill out the form below, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case. Hablamos Espanol.
- Posted on 12/09/2019 What If The Value Of My Car Is Diminished After A Car Crash?
- Posted on 11/25/2019 Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 55
- Posted on 11/18/2019 What You Need To Know About Event Insurance (Aside From What It is)
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.