As we come across topics that we think will interest and assist our clients and neighbors, we research and provide analysis in these blog posts. Follow our blog to keep current on personal injury issues.
- Page 7
What You Should Tell Your Doctor After A Florida Car Accident One of the first questions we ask someone who has been in Florida car accidents and is looking for a personal injury attorney: Have you been examined by a doctor since your accident?
Bus Or Taxi Accident? Think Your Medicals Will Be Covered? Did you know that if you are involved in an accident while riding in a bus or taxi cab your medical treatment will not be covered by your Personal Injury Protection (PIP)?
5 Professional Tips For Avoiding Dog Bites For questions regarding a Florida dog bite case, or if you have a dog bite claim and are facing any resistance from a homeowners insurance company, call us at 407-644-4444.
Where Justin Bieber Shows How Not To Give A Deposition In A Florida Legal Case If I was advising Mr. Bieber here, I would have given him the same advice I give every client: to listen to each question carefully, treat everyone in the room with courtesy and respect, and to answer each question as honestly and accurately as possible.
Why A Florida Jury Might Not Award You A Million Dollars For Pain and Suffering Sometimes people have the wrong impression that pain and suffering damages are usually a huge feature of the damages in personal injury cases.
Should You Expect Your Florida Personal Injury Case To Settle For $3 Million? Some clients come to us under the impression that every personal injury case is worth millions of dollars. Most cases aren't.
Is There A Formula For Settlements In Florida Personal Injury Cases? Many Florida accident victims believe there is a specific formula that personal injury attorneys apply to the medical bills and lost wages to determine settlement values.
Why You Should Laugh When The Lawyer You Are Considering Hiring Quotes Your Case's Value Most personal injury clients would do themselves a huge favor by working with a lawyer who levels with them from Day 1. Trust is an awfully valuable thing these days.
Lessons Learned From Peter Frampton's Car Accident Peter Frampton was injured in a car accident and started experiencing neck pain almost immediately. His lost wages from concert dates could be a lot of money, so the driver better hope she has adequate insurance coverage.
Those Hired to Work With Children Need Thorough Background Checks Winter Park attorney Kim Cullen provides tips for protecting your loved ones from sexual predators and abuse.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please fill out the form below, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case. Hablamos Espanol.
- Posted on 12/10/2018 Why Crashes With Government Vehicles Are Unfair To Consumers
- Posted on 10/27/2018 4 Ultra-Critical Things to Know After a Florida Car Accident
- Posted on 10/16/2018 Life, LIberty, and the Law - Volume 49
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.