We have had the privilege of representing many people from all over the world that have come to Florida on vacation and gotten injured in a variety of different accidents. From car accidents to amusement park accidents to an accident at a resort, we have represented people from all across the globe in a variety of different personal injury claims. If you come to the United States and are injured due to someone else’s negligence you have the right to file a personal injury lawsuit and not being a citizen doesn’t change that. We have even represented a number of clients that live in the U. S. and are undocumented or have overstayed their visas. Being an undocumented citizen or someone who has overstayed their visa also does not impact your ability to file a lawsuit. 

If you have been injured in Florida and are worried about your citizenship status with regards to filing a personal injury claim, please call us at 407-254-4901 or text us at 407-644-4444. You can even email us at [email protected]. We are always happy to offer a no obligation, free consultation to discuss your case with you. 

If you have other questions, you can visit our YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz5kDuiaR6fOfBBkdXH1STQ, where we have hundreds of videos that answer questions similar to this one. Our website, https://www.cullen-hemphill.com/, has blog posts and legal articles on a variety of personal injury issues.

Kim Cullen
Connect with me
Central Florida Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Attorney
Post A Comment

Get Help Now

Please fill out the form below, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case. Hablamos Espanol.