As we come across topics that we think will interest and assist our clients and neighbors, we research and provide analysis in these blog posts. Follow our blog to keep current on personal injury issues.
- Page 1
Injury Claims Against The Government Rarely Resolve Fairly Injury claims against Florida governmental entities feature a $200,000 cap on damages. The practical effect of the cap is to drive down settlement values.
Cullen & Hemphill Adds Texting To Communications Mix Clients of Cullen & Hemphill, PLC, now have the ability to communicate with their lawyers via text. Clients can send and receive texts to 407-644-4444.
Is "One Free Bite" A Proper Defense In A FL Dog Bite Case? While it may be appropriate in some states, dangerous dogs are not entitled to "one free bite" in Florida. Dog owner can be held strictly liable for dog bite.
You Can Easily Afford A Top Florida Personal Injury Attorney Retaining a top Florida personal injury attorney is much more affordable than most people think, largely due to the contingency fee agreement. Call 407-254-4901
Citrus Bowl Turf Lawsuit Settlement Draws Media Attention Cullen & Hemphill's Citrus Bowl turf lawsuit settlement sparks a second article by journalist, Mike Cantone. Learn more about our reaction to the press here.
Not Claiming All Income On Taxes Could Hurt Wage Loss Claim Florida injury victims often have difficulty recovering their full lost wages if they don't declare all of their regular income to the IRS
How Is The Viability Of A Negligent Security Claim Determined? The biggest factor in determining the viability of a negligent security is the ability of the plaintiff to prove that there have been prior violent acts.
Proton Beam Therapy Center In Orlando Orlando Health, our large public hospital here in Central Florida, is about to open a proton beam therapy center to help people fight cancer.
Is Orlando Apartment Complex Serious About Security? Please be on your guard, be aware of anything going on around you and try to stay safe. If you have any questions about a negligent security case in Florida, call us.
What Should Happen To A Social Services Subcontractor Who Sexually Abuses A Disabled Person? If you have any questions regarding sexual abuse of a disabled person or how a state agency and its subcontractors are dealing with adults or children who need help, please call us.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please fill out the form below, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case. Hablamos Espanol.
- Posted on 12/09/2019 What If The Value Of My Car Is Diminished After A Car Crash?
- Posted on 11/25/2019 Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 55
- Posted on 11/18/2019 What You Need To Know About Event Insurance (Aside From What It is)
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.