As we come across topics that we think will interest and assist our clients and neighbors, we research and provide analysis in these blog posts. Follow our blog to keep current on personal injury issues.
- Page 1
The Mere Existence Insurance Is Inadmissible In Florida Check out this video regarding the admissibility of evidence of insurance in Florida personal injury cases.
What Does It Take To Get A Personal Injury Case To Trial? Before a case can even go to trial there has to be an agreement between the client and the attorney that a lawsuit should be filed.
Will My Personal Injury Case Need To Go To Trial? No one can tell you whether your case will require a trial but any good personal injury attorney will prepare your case as if it is going to trial because that is how cases get resolved.
How Does a Personal Injury Trial Work? A trial must first start with jury selection where each side gets to talk to all the potential jurors and decide which ones they want to keep and which ones they want to exclude.
What Is Radiculopathy and How Will It Impact a Personal Injury (or Car Accident) Claim? Radiculopathy is an injury to the disks in the spinal cord. Symptoms often include numbness and tingling in the hands, fingers, toes, or legs.
Should You Negotiate a Personal Injury Settlement or Go Straight to Court? Negotiations can be beneficial for both parties because they can save the time and money that a trial will cost.
Did You Mistakenly Demand Too Little In Your Personal Injury Case? Before a demand package is sent to a defendant the plaintiff must make sure the number they start the negotiations with isn’t too low or too high.
What Is A Case Management Conference? Either of the parties involved could use a case management conference if they can’t agree on something or they need to plan the next step of the case.
How Much Is My Pain And Suffering Worth In A Personal Injury Case? Pain and suffering cases are subjective so there is no way to answer that question easily.
Do I Have A Case For Negligent Infliction Of Emotional Distress? An infliction of emotional distress claim is asserting that the defendant’s actions caused you to suffer emotional distress; not a physical injury.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please fill out the form below, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case. Hablamos Espanol.
- Posted on 05/17/2021 Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 64
- Posted on 03/29/2021 Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 63
- Posted on 11/09/2020 How Much Compensation Should You Expect To Receive After A Florida Car Accident?
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.