As we come across topics that we think will interest and assist our clients and neighbors, we research and provide analysis in these blog posts. Follow our blog to keep current on personal injury issues.
- Page 1
Citrus Bowl Turf Lawsuit Settlement Draws Media Attention Cullen & Hemphill's Citrus Bowl turf lawsuit settlement sparks a second article by journalist, Mike Cantone. Learn more about our reaction to the press here.
Not Claiming All Income On Taxes Could Hurt Wage Loss Claim Florida injury victims often have difficulty recovering their full lost wages if they don't declare all of their regular income to the IRS
How Is The Viability Of A Negligent Security Claim Determined? The biggest factor in determining the viability of a negligent security is the ability of the plaintiff to prove that there have been prior violent acts.
Proton Beam Therapy Center In Orlando Orlando Health, our large public hospital here in Central Florida, is about to open a proton beam therapy center to help people fight cancer.
Is Orlando Apartment Complex Serious About Security? Please be on your guard, be aware of anything going on around you and try to stay safe. If you have any questions about a negligent security case in Florida, call us.
What Should Happen To A Social Services Subcontractor Who Sexually Abuses A Disabled Person? If you have any questions regarding sexual abuse of a disabled person or how a state agency and its subcontractors are dealing with adults or children who need help, please call us.
Glitz Orlando Nightclub Shooting Avoidable? When businesses don't provide reasonable security, they can be held liable for personal injuries or wrongful death as a result of a negligent security claim or lawsuit.
Winter Park Accident Lawyers on Twitter Kim Cullen and Robert Hemphill are personal injury lawyers in Winter Park, Florida who operate a small, boutique law firm representing people in car accidents and other personal injury matters.
3 Essential Things You Need To Know About Florida Wrongful Death Claims Negligent or careless acts that result in death are covered by the Florida Wrongful Death Act, which controls exactly who can be compensated when a family member is killed.
Who Else Is Thankful Florida Wrongful Death Drivers (Usually) Pay Compensation? In very simple economic terms, Chinese law makes it much cheaper for drivers to kill someone that they've hit, rather than allowing the person to live with an injury.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please fill out the form below, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case. Hablamos Espanol.
- Posted on 12/10/2018 Why Crashes With Government Vehicles Are Unfair To Consumers
- Posted on 10/27/2018 4 Ultra-Critical Things to Know After a Florida Car Accident
- Posted on 10/16/2018 Life, LIberty, and the Law - Volume 49
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.