As we come across topics that we think will interest and assist our clients and neighbors, we research and provide analysis in these blog posts. Follow our blog to keep current on personal injury issues.
- Page 10
Crackdown Continues On Volusia and Seminole County Pill Mill Pain Clinics Law enforcement and regulatory officials were busy this week in Seminole and Volusia Counties as state and local authorities moved to shut down three pain clinics.
Dog Bite Claims Up 30% In Last 6 Years The Insurance Information Institute is reporting that dog bite claims have increased 6.4% in the last year, and almost 30% over the last six years.
First Chinese Wall Jury Verdict Comes From Florida A Dade County jury recently awarded a Coconut Grove family $2.4 million in the first jury verdict in the United States involving defective Chinese drywall.
New Study Confirms Link Between Brain Injury and Depression Patients who suffer traumatic brain injuries are much more likely than the general population to suffer from clinical depression.
Pill Mill Pain Clinics Spreading Potential Trouble Across Florida Most alarming to me was the suggestion that these clinics are spreading northward from Dade and Broward County and may soon be here in Orlando and Orange County.
Learn The Worst Mistake Anyone Can Make In a Personal Injury Case Contrary to what may be popular belief, dishonesty and lies do not go hand-in-hand with personal injury cases.
First Chinese Wall Decision Great News For Homeowners We salute the judge in Louisiana for closely studying the issues and issuing a courageous ruling.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please fill out the form below, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case. Hablamos Espanol.
- Posted on 03/29/2021 Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 63
- Posted on 11/09/2020 How Much Compensation Should You Expect To Receive After A Florida Car Accident?
- Posted on 08/05/2020 Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 59
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.