As we come across topics that we think will interest and assist our clients and neighbors, we research and provide analysis in these blog posts. Follow our blog to keep current on personal injury issues.
- Page 2
Do I Have A Case For Negligent Infliction Of Emotional Distress? An infliction of emotional distress claim is asserting that the defendant’s actions caused you to suffer emotional distress; not a physical injury.
Do I Need To Be A U.S. Citizen To Pursue A Personal Injury Claim? If you come to the United States and are injured due to someone else’s negligence you have the right to file a personal injury lawsuit and not being a citizen doesn’t change that.
What Happens to my Personal Injury Claim if I Declare Bankruptcy? If you are in the middle of a personal injury claim and decide to file bankruptcy, the personal injury claim will become the property of the bankruptcy trustee
Can I Bring a Florida Personal Injury Claim Against a Company in Bankruptcy? If the company has insurance then you simply file a waiver with the bankruptcy court notifying them that you are interested in pursuing a claim only against the business’s insurance policy and that you will accept a settlement equal to the insurance limits.
How do I Pursue a Claim if I was Injured in Florida but Live Somewhere Else? If you are injured while vacationing or visiting in Florida, you can file a lawsuit in Florida and you don’t even need to be here to do it.
What are Interrogatories in a Florida Personal Injury Case? Interrogatories are written questions that both parties can request each side answer in an effort to gather more information.
What is a Motion for Substitution of Counsel? The Florida Supreme Court has ruled that a client has the absolute right to terminate their contract with one attorney and hire another attorney.
Is a Florida Personal Injury Case Over Once a Jury Renders a Verdict? Oftentimes one of the parties will request a new trial. They may feel the judge made a mistake or something was omitted from the trial that they feel shouldn’t have been, and it cost them to lose the case.
Don’t Lose Hope if Your Potential Florida Personal Injury Case has Been Turned Down by a Lawyer Even if a few attorneys have turned you down it is possible that the right attorney for your case is out there. There are several reasons why an attorney would turn down a case.
Why the Particular Language Used in a Personal Injury Release Really Matters? We always make sure the wording in the release is clear and states that we are only releasing this specific defendant from any more legal obligations.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please fill out the form below, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case. Hablamos Espanol.
- Posted on 05/17/2021 Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 64
- Posted on 03/29/2021 Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 63
- Posted on 11/09/2020 How Much Compensation Should You Expect To Receive After A Florida Car Accident?
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.