As we come across topics that we think will interest and assist our clients and neighbors, we research and provide analysis in these blog posts. Follow our blog to keep current on personal injury issues.
- Page 4
Passenger Rights After Crash Typically, when a passenger is involved in a car accident there is always someone’s insurance who can be held reliable for the passenger’s injuries.
Wage Loss, Tip Income When people don’t claim all of their income on their tax returns they are really hurting themselves. Not claiming all of your income on your taxes makes it very difficult to prove how much income you lost if you ever have to be out of work for an extended period of time due to an accident and/or injury.
More Than One Person At Fault In that state of Florida, there is something called “pure comparative negligence” which involves the judge or jury looking at all the evidence of a case and deciding what percentage of blame each party holds.
Telling The Truth To Doctors When you aren’t honest with your doctors out of fear of jeopardizing your job or being kicked off a team sport, you are really just jeopardizing your job or your team even more.
Billboards Not Best Attorney Selection Tool Often when people see billboards ads they might think I’m going to call that attorney if I ever get injured; however, that is not the best way to select an attorney.
Not Surprising That Insurance Folks Criticize Personal Injury Lawyers Insurance companies would like to do away with personal injury lawyers so plaintiffs have no one to fight for them, and have to take whatever offer is given.
What is Claims Index? Insurance companies all over the country are using a claim index that dates back to the 1980s. Whenever an insurance company pays out a claim – small medical bills, property damage claims, damaged roof claims, or large personal injury settlements – they report that to this index and it is tracked.
How Delaying A Recommended Surgery Affects Claim Value The last thing an insurance company wants to do is give a plaintiff a settlement claim for surgery costs and then the victim doesn’t have the surgery.
Accident-Related Injury Treatment In The Time Of Coronavirus Winter Park personal injury attorney attorney Kim Cullen provides insight into how accident victims can acquire medical attention during Coronavirus.
Why Do I Have To Go Through The Litigation Process? Although lawsuits take time and cost money, if we want to get a decent settlement we have to go through the process.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please fill out the form below, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case. Hablamos Espanol.
- Posted on 03/29/2021 Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 63
- Posted on 11/09/2020 How Much Compensation Should You Expect To Receive After A Florida Car Accident?
- Posted on 08/05/2020 Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 59
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.