As we come across topics that we think will interest and assist our clients and neighbors, we research and provide analysis in these blog posts. Follow our blog to keep current on personal injury issues.
- Page 5
How Delaying A Recommended Surgery Affects Claim ValueThe last thing an insurance company wants to do is give a plaintiff a settlement claim for surgery costs and then the victim doesn’t have the surgery.
Accident-Related Injury Treatment In The Time Of CoronavirusWinter Park personal injury attorney attorney Kim Cullen provides insight into how accident victims can acquire medical attention during Coronavirus.
Why Do I Have To Go Through The Litigation Process?Although lawsuits take time and cost money, if we want to get a decent settlement we have to go through the process.
Why Injury Claims Against The Government Rarely Settle For Fair ValueInjury claims against Florida governmental entities feature a $200,000 cap on damages. The practical effect of the cap is to drive down settlement values.
Text To Cullen & Hemphill, PLC At 407-644-4444Clients of Cullen & Hemphill, PLC, now have the ability to communicate with their lawyers via text. Clients can send and receive texts to 407-644-4444.
Is "One Free Bite" A Proper Defense In A Florida Dog Bite Case?While it may be appropriate in some states, dangerous dogs are not entitled to "one free bite" in Florida. Dog owner can be held strictly liable for dog bite.
You Can Easily Afford A Top Florida Personal Injury AttorneyRetaining a top Florida personal injury attorney is much more affordable than most people think, largely due to the contingency fee agreement. Call 407-254-4901
Our Reaction to Continued Media Coverage of Our Citrus Bowl Turf Lawsuit SettlementCullen & Hemphill's Citrus Bowl turf lawsuit settlement sparks a second article by journalist, Mike Cantone. Learn more about our reaction to the press here.
Why Not Claiming All Of Your Tip And Commission Income To The IRS Could Cost You On A Florida Wage Loss ClaimFlorida injury victims often have difficulty recovering their full lost wages if they don't declare all of their regular income to the IRS
How Is The Viability Of A Negligent Security Claim Determined?The biggest factor in determining the viability of a negligent security is the ability of the plaintiff to prove that there have been prior violent acts.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please fill out the form below, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case. Hablamos Espanol.
- Posted on 05/17/2021 Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 64
- Posted on 03/29/2021 Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 63
- Posted on 11/09/2020 How Much Compensation Should You Expect To Receive After A Florida Car Accident?
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.