As we come across topics that we think will interest and assist our clients and neighbors, we research and provide analysis in these blog posts. Follow our blog to keep current on personal injury issues.
- Page 7
Where Justin Bieber Shows How Not To Give A Deposition In A Florida Legal Case If I was advising Mr. Bieber here, I would have given him the same advice I give every client: to listen to each question carefully, treat everyone in the room with courtesy and respect, and to answer each question as honestly and accurately as possible.
Why A Florida Jury Might Not Award You A Million Dollars For Pain and Suffering Sometimes people have the wrong impression that pain and suffering damages are usually a huge feature of the damages in personal injury cases.
Should You Expect Your Florida Personal Injury Case To Settle For $3 Million? Some clients come to us under the impression that every personal injury case is worth millions of dollars. Most cases aren't.
Is There A Formula For Settlements In Florida Personal Injury Cases? Many Florida accident victims believe there is a specific formula that personal injury attorneys apply to the medical bills and lost wages to determine settlement values.
Why You Should Laugh When The Lawyer You Are Considering Hiring Quotes Your Case’s Value Most personal injury clients would do themselves a huge favor by working with a lawyer who levels with them from Day 1. Trust is an awfully valuable thing these days.
What is it going to cost me to speak to or consult with a lawyer at your firm? Every consultation or meeting that Cullen-Hemphill has with clients or potential clients is performed free of charge.
What is my case worth? You should be very skeptical of any lawyer or law firm that answers this question without knowing your case inside and out.
What is it going to cost me to speak to or consult with a lawyer at your firm about my insurance problem? Every consultation or meeting that we have with clients or potential clients is performed at no cost to our clients.
Someone assaulted me on my way to my car at a business/apartment complex/etc. Can I make a claim? If a business knows or should know of frequent incidents of violence or crime in the area, the business may be liable for negligently failing to provide proper security.
What does it cost to speak with a lawyer? Every consultation or meeting that we have with clients or potential clients is performed at no cost to our clients.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please fill out the form below, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case. Hablamos Espanol.
- Posted on 03/29/2021 Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 63
- Posted on 11/09/2020 How Much Compensation Should You Expect To Receive After A Florida Car Accident?
- Posted on 08/05/2020 Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 59
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.