Businesses are responsible for using reasonable care for the safety of their guests. If a business knew or should have known of frequent incidents of violence or crime in the area around the store, the business may be liable for negligently failing to provide proper security. These cases can be pursued even if the criminal or perpetrator is unknown or never caught.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please fill out the form below, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case. Hablamos Espanol.
- Posted on 05/20/2019 How One Particular Social Media Post Could Torpedo A Meritorious Personal Injury Case
- Posted on 05/03/2019 Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 52
- Posted on 04/15/2019 How A Life Care Planner Helps In Preparation Of A Personal Injury Case
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.