Every consultation or meeting that we have with clients or potential clients is performed at no cost to our clients. In insurance disputes in Florida, if we are ultimately successful in securing insurance benefits for you, we are entitled to be paid a reasonable fee and reimbursed for our case costs by the insurance company that originally denied benefits.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please fill out the form below, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case. Hablamos Espanol.
- Posted on 12/10/2018 Why Crashes With Government Vehicles Are Unfair To Consumers
- Posted on 10/27/2018 4 Ultra-Critical Things to Know After a Florida Car Accident
- Posted on 10/16/2018 Life, LIberty, and the Law - Volume 49
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.