While we can’t guarantee an outcome for your case, we invite you to read some of our recent case results so that you can get a better idea of how these cases work and what we may be able to achieve for you. We don’t just brag about a settlement; we tell our clients’ stories from beginning to end.
- Page 1
Rear-end Collision with Semi Truck | Brain/Spinal Injuries$1.4 M
Five-year Old Was Sexually Molested In Unlocked, Unsecured Unit In Apartment Complex Under Renovation$455,000
63-year Old Supermarket Workers Suffered Horrible Elbow Fracture Requiring Surgery With Hardware After Trip And Fall$250,000
80-year Old Man Has Two Cervical Fusion Surgeries After Rear End Crash Caused By Welding Truck$437,500
Eight-year Old Child Sexually Abused By Youth Mentor When Program Fails To Perform Adequate Background Check$499,999
13-year Old Boy Was Physically And Emotionally Abused In A Group Home For Troubled Boys$300,000
72-year Old Man Suffered Severely Fractured Ankle That Required Surgical Repair$100,000
69-year Old Nurse Suffered Lumbar Injury Requiring Decompression Surgery After Car Tries To Turn In Front Of Her$50,000
27-year Old Mother Suffered An Aggravation Of An Arnold Chiari Malformation Requiring Surgery After Being Hit By Food Delivery Truck$250,000
51-year Old Woman Suffers Torn Medical Meniscus Requiring Surgery After Other Driver Runs Stop Sign$80,000
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please fill out the form below, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case. Hablamos Espanol.
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.
- Posted on 05/17/2021 Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 64
- Posted on 03/29/2021 Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 63
- Posted on 11/09/2020 How Much Compensation Should You Expect To Receive After A Florida Car Accident?