Not necessarily, but it probably makes your case more difficult to pursue. Most people are surprised to learn that under Florida law, traffic tickets are inadmissible as evidence in a personal injury case. Therefore, a jury in a personal injury case never learns that one or the other of the drivers involved in the case received a citation. However, the insurance companies involved in the case surely know about the traffic ticket, and therefore may take a more hardened approach toward your claim.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please fill out the form below, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case. Hablamos Espanol.
- Posted on 10/27/2018 4 Ultra-Critical Things to Know After a Florida Car Accident
- Posted on 05/29/2018 Why You May Be Injured in a Pedestrian Accident in Florida and What You Should Do to Preserve Your Right to Compensation
- Posted on 05/29/2018 Your Guide to Florida Hit and Run Car Crashes and Recoveries
- Posted on 10/27/2018Questions Need Answers After A FL Wrongful Death Accident
- Posted on 04/03/2018Video Of Fatal Uber Crash Shows Challenges In Nighttime Car Versus Pedestrian Crash Cases
- Posted on 03/21/2018Pedestrian Killed By Autonomous Uber Vehicle Should Give Florida Cause For Pause