No. You can change insurance companies at any time, and for any reason. Whichever insurance company that you had coverage with on the date of your crash will be the company that will be responsible for handling your claims arising out of that crash. The Florida automobile industry is extremely competitive, so a consumer should never stay with a company that is not treating them well. We encourage all of our clients and friends to compare insurance prices often, regardless if they have been involved in an accident.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please fill out the form below, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case. Hablamos Espanol.
- Posted on 12/09/2019 What If The Value Of My Car Is Diminished After A Car Crash?
- Posted on 12/10/2018 Why Crashes With Government Vehicles Are Unfair To Consumers
- Posted on 10/27/2018 4 Ultra-Critical Things to Know After a Florida Car Accident
- Posted on 01/17/2020What is a Personal Injury Protection Deductible?
- Posted on 01/06/2020How Long Do I Have To Bring A Claim After A Car Accident?
- Posted on 04/08/201920 Minutes That Caused Huge Car Insurance Problems For Lady