Florida accident victims need to know that it is incredibly difficult reverse a settlement.  Usually, it requires going to Court and asking a judge to set aside the settlement.  In order to make this happen, a judge must be convinced that the settlement was the result of some kind of trickery, or fraud, or unreasonable pressure, or a serious mistake.

Here is a video I recorded addresing this issue:

If you have any questions about a settlement that you think should be set aside, please call us at 407-254-4901 or text us at 407-644-4444. We are always happy to offer a no-obligation, free consultation to discuss your case with you. 


Kim Cullen
Connect with me
Central Florida Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Attorney

Get Help Now

Please fill out the form below, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case. Hablamos Espanol.