A car crash that is not your fault should not cause your insurance rate to increase. However, insurance companies change their rates for a multitude of reasons that are completely unrelated to claims history.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please fill out the form below, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case. Hablamos Espanol.
- Posted on 10/12/2018 What To Do If A Hurricane Has Damaged Your Home Or Other Property
- Posted on 01/02/2013 Court Forces Homeowners Insurance Carrier To Pay For Total Loss To Home Caused By Hurricane Wind Damage
- Posted on 01/02/2013 Florida Farm Bureau Casualty Ins. Co. v. Mathis, (Fla. 1st DCA 2010)
- Posted on 09/20/2020Three Tips to Improve Your Chances for a Successful Hurricane Insurance Claim in Florida
- Posted on 09/06/2020Ever Wonder How Insurance Companies Determine Claim Values in Florida?
- Posted on 08/02/2020What is a General Release?