A car crash that is not your fault should not cause your insurance rate to increase. However, insurance companies change their rates for a multitude of reasons that are completely unrelated to claims history.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please fill out the form below, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case. Hablamos Espanol.
- Posted on 10/12/2018 What To Do If A Hurricane Has Damaged Your Home Or Other Property
- Posted on 01/02/2013 Court Forces Homeowners Insurance Carrier To Pay For Total Loss To Home Caused By Hurricane Wind Damage
- Posted on 01/02/2013 Florida Farm Bureau Casualty Ins. Co. v. Mathis, (Fla. 1st DCA 2010)
- Posted on 04/05/2021How To Make Sure You Know About All Available Insurance Coverage After Your Car Accident
- Posted on 03/31/2021What You Should Do If An Adjuster Denies Liability On Your Personal Injury Case?
- Posted on 03/26/2021Do Insurance Companies Want To Settle Cases Out Of Court?