A car crash that is not your fault should not cause your insurance rate to increase. However, insurance companies change their rates for a multitude of reasons that are completely unrelated to claims history.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please fill out the form below, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case. Hablamos Espanol.
- Posted on 10/12/2018 What To Do If A Hurricane Has Damaged Your Home Or Other Property
- Posted on 01/02/2013 Court Forces Homeowners Insurance Carrier To Pay For Total Loss To Home Caused By Hurricane Wind Damage
- Posted on 01/02/2013 Florida Farm Bureau Casualty Ins. Co. v. Mathis, (Fla. 1st DCA 2010)
- Posted on 05/13/2020How Policy Limits are Determined?
- Posted on 04/15/2020Possibility Vs. Probability Of Surgery Affects Claim Value
- Posted on 07/01/2015Here's Why You Need a Lawyer for Your Life Insurance Dispute