You have questions when you have been injured in a Florida car accident and we have answers. Browse our FAQs for the information you need to recover.
- Page 2
I just got sued!! I was involved in a car accident a long time ago and I got hurt, but the other driver said she was fine after the crash. Now, a process service just dropped papers at my house. What do I do?
Is it illegal to drive barefoot in the state of Florida?
I was hit by a driver who had obviously been drinking. The police took him away from the accident scene in handcuffs. Is there anything different about how I should approach my case since I was hit by a drunk driver?
I was involved in an Orlando automobile accident a couple of weeks ago. An adjuster called me a few days after the accident and convinced me that I wasn’t badly hurt, and that I could use some money right away. I accepted a small check and signed a paper.
I was involved in a crash that wasn’t my fault, but now my insurance company is acting like I am a second-class citizen. Do I have to stay with the same insurance company I was with at the time of my accident?
My car was rear-ended and my neck and back hurt pretty bad. However, the property damage to my car was minimal. Is the insurance company going to handle my claim like any other claim?
I was involved in an accident a couple of months ago, and the at-fault driver was issued a ticket. I just received a subpoena to come to traffic court and testify. Do I have to go? Do I have anything to worry about?
I was involved in a car crash in Orlando. My neck and back hurt, and I’m starting to get some tingling and numbness in my hands and fingers. I think I need to see a doctor. Do I have to choose a doctor that is on the list I got from my employer when I signed up for insurance?
How much Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage should I carry?
I was driving down Highway 50 in Orlando and some guy rammed into my car, forced me to hit a light pole, and left. What can I do about my car and my injuries if I’ve been involved in a hit-and-run accident?
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please fill out the form below, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case. Hablamos Espanol.
- Posted on 11/09/2020 How Much Compensation Should You Expect To Receive After A Florida Car Accident?
- Posted on 12/09/2019 What If The Value Of My Car Is Diminished After A Car Crash?
- Posted on 12/10/2018 Why Crashes With Government Vehicles Are Unfair To Consumers
- 63-year Old Injured In Three Different Crashes Is Forced Into Another Spinal Surgery And Painful Hand/Thumb Surgery $860,000
- 53-year Old Motorist Killed When Dump Truck Crosses Center Line And Strikes His Vehicle Head-On $2.35 M
- Business Executive Suffers Brain Injury After a Rear-End Taxi Crash and Recovers $1.4 Million Verdict $1.4 M
- Posted on 11/07/2022How Spinal Injections Impact Case Value in an Injury Case
- Posted on 06/03/2021Florida Remains Deadly for Automobile Versus Pedestrian Crashes – How to Protect Yourself
- Posted on 05/31/2021How to Protect Yourself from the 1 in 5 Florida Motorists Who Are Completely Uninsured