You have questions when you have been injured in a Florida car accident and we have answers. Browse our FAQs for the information you need to recover.
- Page 3
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please fill out the form below, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case. Hablamos Espanol.
- Posted on 11/09/2020 How Much Compensation Should You Expect To Receive After A Florida Car Accident?
- Posted on 12/09/2019 What If The Value Of My Car Is Diminished After A Car Crash?
- Posted on 12/10/2018 Why Crashes With Government Vehicles Are Unfair To Consumers
- 63-year Old Injured In Three Different Crashes Is Forced Into Another Spinal Surgery And Painful Hand/Thumb Surgery $860,000
- 53-year Old Motorist Killed When Dump Truck Crosses Center Line And Strikes His Vehicle Head-On $2.35 M
- Business Executive Suffers Brain Injury After a Rear-End Taxi Crash and Recovers $1.4 Million Verdict $1.4 M
- Posted on 06/03/2021Florida Remains Deadly for Automobile Versus Pedestrian Crashes – How to Protect Yourself
- Posted on 05/31/2021How to Protect Yourself from the 1 in 5 Florida Motorists Who Are Completely Uninsured
- Posted on 04/14/2021What Is Radiculopathy and How Will It Impact a Personal Injury (or Car Accident) Claim?