The most important thing to do is to make sure that your child is thoroughly evaluated by a qualified doctor. This is particularly true if your child is very young and cannot readily express his or her pain complaints to you. Children’s bodies, and particularly their joints, are still quickly developing and maturing, so seeing a doctor specializing in pediatrics is very important. Make sure your pediatrician is made aware of the accident and injuries so that proper treatment recommendations can be made. Your automobile insurance company should cover at least 80% of all of the medical bills generated for treatment of your child’s injuries, generally up to $10,000.00. Additionally, your automobile insurance may reimburse you for up to 60% of your wages lost in taking time off to take your child to accident-related medical appointments.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please fill out the form below, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case. Hablamos Espanol.
- Posted on 09/10/2018 How Are Civil and Criminal Child Sex Abuse Cases Different?
- Posted on 05/14/2018 What Every Florida Parent Needs to Know About Child Abuse and Neglect
- Posted on 05/14/2018 The Child Sexual Abuse Information Every Florida Parent Needs to Read
- Posted on 10/04/2019Allegations Of Child Sex Abuse Against Winter Park Minister
- Posted on 02/11/2019Sanford Missionary Group Won't Help Child Sex Abuse Victims
- Posted on 11/19/2018"All It Takes Are Phone Calls And Diligent Checking"