In most car crashes, your own automobile insurance is going to pay the majority of your medical bills. In Florida, vehicle owners are required by law to carry Personal Injury Protection (also sometimes called “No Fault” or “PIP”) insurance on their vehicles. This coverage can expand to cover non-owner drivers, passengers in the vehicles, and even people outside of the vehicle that are injured in a crash. Your own Personal Injury Protection coverage is going to pay your bills. Personal Injury Protection pays your medical bills regardless of who was at fault for the accident. Your own insurance company will generally pay 80% of your medical bills – sometimes more and sometimes less, depending on the specific type of PIP coverage you purchased from your agent. Any remaining balances or medical bills not paid by PIP will be recovered from the negligent party, but not until the end of your case when you either settle your claim or receive a jury verdict.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please fill out the form below, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case. Hablamos Espanol.
- Posted on 11/18/2019 What You Need To Know About Event Insurance (Aside From What It is)
- Posted on 11/11/2019 Find Out More About Declining Limits Insurance Coverage
- Posted on 11/04/2019 Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 54
- Two Major Surgeries After Rear-End Accident $450,000.00
- Wrongful Death Resulting From Medical Negligence Confidential
- Wrongful Death Resulting From Workplace Accident $2.6 M
- Posted on 11/04/2019Cullen & Hemphill Adds Texting To Communications Mix
- Posted on 10/04/2019Allegations Of Child Sex Abuse Against Winter Park Minister
- Posted on 09/17/2019Is "One Free Bite" A Proper Defense In A FL Dog Bite Case?
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.