It can be hard to know where to turn for reliable information when you are researching your recent accident and injury claim. You can trust our legal library to provide accurate, current information on a variety of topics related to personal injury claims in Florida.
- Page 10
Will Institutions Learn From Penn State Sex Abuse Scandal? The first, and most obvious, lesson is that institutional officials need to come clean immediately, get rid of the accused abuser, and report any questionable child sexual activity to law enforcement.
Lying About Medical History Always Ruins Your Florida Car Accident Case In my experience as an Orlando accident attorney, people who try to "get over" on the system almost always fail.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- 63-year Old Injured In Three Different Crashes Is Forced Into Another Spinal Surgery And Painful Hand/Thumb Surgery $860,000
- Mother Of Two Dies After Negligent Discharge From Hospital Confidential
- 25-year Old Man Killed In Tragic Construction Accident $2.6 M
- Posted on 06/05/2022Why Stores Don't Automatically Pay Bills After Trip and Falls
- Posted on 07/20/2021The Mere Existence Insurance Is Inadmissible In Florida
- Posted on 06/03/2021Florida Remains Deadly for Automobile Versus Pedestrian Crashes – How to Protect Yourself
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.