It can be hard to know where to turn for reliable information when you are researching your recent accident and injury claim. You can trust our legal library to provide accurate, current information on a variety of topics related to personal injury claims in Florida.
- Page 2
Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 55 Don't miss the November 2019 edition of Winter Park's favorite personal injury law firm newsletter, Cullen & Hemphill's Life, Liberty, and the Law.
What You Need To Know About Event Insurance (Aside From What It is) Event insurance is a special, temporary type of insurance coverage often required by venues that host concert, parties, weddings, and other special events.
Find Out More About Declining Limits Insurance Coverage Many liability insurance policies for professionals like doctors, lawyers, accountants, engineers, and architects feature declining policy limits. 407-254-4901
Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 54 Don't miss the October 2019 edition of Winter Park's favorite personal injury law firm newsletter, Cullen & Hemphill's Life, Liberty, and the Law.
The Trickiest Question You Are Likely To Face In A Personal Injury Deposition. The trickiest question you are likely to face in a personal injury deposition might not seem tricky at all. We tell you how to protect yourself.
The Biggest Obstacle To Success In A Florida Dog Bite Case The most challenging aspect of collecting money damages for our clients in a Florida dog bite case is often trying to find liability insurance coverage.
Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 53 The Cullen & Hemphill law firm brings you the September 2019 edition of their highly-rated client newsletter.
How One Particular Social Media Post Could Torpedo A Meritorious Personal Injury Case One wrong move on a social media post can torpedo an otherwise good personal injury case. The video on this page can help consumers avoid this. 407-254-4901
How A Life Care Planner Helps In Preparation Of A Personal Injury Case Many significant injury case require an assessment of future medical needs and their costs. A life care planner helps personal injury attorneys prepare cases.
Are The Dangers Or Defects Of Quick Release Levers On Britax BOB Strollers Being Masked By Politics? Hundreds of consumers have been injured when the front wheels of Britax BOB strollers have suddenly detached. Are defective quick release levers to blame?
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- 63-year Old Injured In Three Different Crashes Is Forced Into Another Spinal Surgery And Painful Hand/Thumb Surgery $860,000
- Mother Of Two Dies After Negligent Discharge From Hospital Confidential
- 25-year Old Man Killed In Tragic Construction Accident $2.6 M
- Posted on 11/07/2022How Spinal Injections Impact Case Value in an Injury Case
- Posted on 06/05/2022Why Stores Don't Automatically Pay Bills After Trip and Falls
- Posted on 07/20/2021The Mere Existence Insurance Is Inadmissible In Florida
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.