It can be hard to know where to turn for reliable information when you are researching your recent accident and injury claim. You can trust our legal library to provide accurate, current information on a variety of topics related to personal injury claims in Florida.
- Page 2
RV Accidents in Florida Find out more about recreational vehicles: what they are, the rules about driving them, and what to do if you’ve been hurt in an accident with an RV.
Commercial Vehicle Accidents Commercial vehicle accidents tend to be more serious than other types of crashes. Learn to get help for injuries sustained in a crash with a commercial vehicle.
Motor Vehicle Accident Wrongful Deaths Was your loved one killed in a crash caused by someone else's negligence? You may have grounds for a wrongful death claim. Learn more here.
Traumatic Brain Injuries and Car Accidents Traumatic brain injuries are a leading cause of death and disability in the United States. If you sustained a TBI in a car accident, learn how to get help here.
Florida Child Abuse and Neglect Lawyers Help Families Child abuse and neglect are not the same things. Find out what they are, how to know if your child has been hurt, and how to protect your child’s recovery.
FL Child Sexual Abuse Lawyers Provide Parent Information Has your child been sexually abused in Florida? Learn about the signs of abuse, the long-term effects of abuse, how you can help your child, and more here.
Motorcycle Accident Attorneys in Central Florida Did a negligent driver cause your motorcycle accident in Florida? Here, we explain why these crashes happen and your right to compensation for your injuries.
Central Florida Car Accident Attorneys Were you hurt in a car accident in Florida? Here, learn the causes of these crashes, common injuries, and your right to compensation from the negligent driver.
Life, Liberty, and the Law – Volume 47 In this edition, you'll read a little bit about Spring Break, and receive some valuable tips about how to have a successful deposition.
Life, Liberty, and the Law – Volume 46 In this edition, you'll learn what has been happening in our firm over the last six months or so, as well as the comings and goings of the Cullen and Hemphill families.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Wrongful Death Resulting From Medical Negligence Confidential
- Wrongful Death Resulting From Workplace Accident $2.6 M
- Traumatic Brain Injury Settlement From Bicycle Accident $9.175 M
- Posted on 02/11/2019Sanford Missionary Group Won't Help Child Sex Abuse Victims
- Posted on 02/04/2019One More Thing That Makes Slip And Fall Cases So Difficult
- Posted on 11/19/2018"All It Takes Are Phone Calls And Diligent Checking"
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.