It can be hard to know where to turn for reliable information when you are researching your recent accident and injury claim. You can trust our legal library to provide accurate, current information on a variety of topics related to personal injury claims in Florida.
- Page 2
The Biggest Obstacle To Success In A Florida Dog Bite Case The most challenging aspect of collecting money damages for our clients in a Florida dog bite case is often trying to find liability insurance coverage.
Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 53 The Cullen & Hemphill law firm brings you the September 2019 edition of their highly-rated client newsletter.
How Social Media Posts Can Hurt Personal Injury Cases One wrong move on a social media post can torpedo an otherwise good personal injury case. The video on this page can help consumers avoid this. 407-254-4901
How A Life Care Planner Helps In A Personal Injury Case Many significant injury case require an assessment of future medical needs and their costs. A life care planner helps personal injury attorneys prepare cases.
Are Quick Release Levers On Britax BOB Strollers Defective? Hundreds of consumers have been injured when the front wheels of Britax BOB strollers have suddenly detached. Are defective quick release levers to blame?
LIfe, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 51 Don't miss the latest edition of Cullen & Hemphill, PLC's - Winter Park's favorite personal injury firm's - excellent monthly newsletter.
Why Crashes With Government Vehicles Are Unfair To Consumers Injury claims from crashes with government vehicles are unfair to Florida consumers. The waiver of Sovereign Immunity in Florida does not allow for justice.
What You Need To Know After A Florida Car Crash FL car crashes are traumatic and can significantly impact your life. Here, our experienced lawyers share important things you need to know right after a crash.
Life, LIberty, and the Law - Volume 49 Cullen & Hemphill, PLC - Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 49
What To Do If A Hurricane Has Damaged Your Home Or Property If a hurricane has damaged or destroyed your home or property, your homeowner's insurance company should be there to help you. If they aren't, call us.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Corrective Spinal And Thumb Surgeries After Three Car Crashes $860,000
- Wrongful Death Resulting From Medical Negligence Confidential
- Wrongful Death Resulting From Workplace Accident $2.6 M
- Posted on 08/04/2020What are Intangible Damages?
- Posted on 08/02/2020What is a General Release?
- Posted on 07/29/2020What To Do If Insurance Company Calls Offering Money?
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.