It can be hard to know where to turn for reliable information when you are researching your recent accident and injury claim. You can trust our legal library to provide accurate, current information on a variety of topics related to personal injury claims in Florida.
- Page 2
How Social Media Posts Can Hurt Personal Injury Cases One wrong move on a social media post can torpedo an otherwise good personal injury case. The video on this page can help consumers avoid this. 407-254-4901
How A Life Care Planner Helps In A Personal Injury Case Many significant injury case require an assessment of future medical needs and their costs. A life care planner helps personal injury attorneys prepare cases.
Are Quick Release Levers On Britax BOB Strollers Defective? Hundreds of consumers have been injured when the front wheels of Britax BOB strollers have suddenly detached. Are defective quick release levers to blame?
LIfe, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 51 Don't miss the latest edition of Cullen & Hemphill, PLC's - Winter Park's favorite personal injury firm's - excellent monthly newsletter.
Why Crashes With Government Vehicles Are Unfair To Consumers Injury claims from crashes with government vehicles are unfair to Florida consumers. The waiver of Sovereign Immunity in Florida does not allow for justice.
What You Need To Know After A Florida Car Crash FL car crashes are traumatic and can significantly impact your life. Here, our experienced lawyers share important things you need to know right after a crash.
Life, LIberty, and the Law - Volume 49 Cullen & Hemphill, PLC - Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 49
What To Do If A Hurricane Has Damaged Your Home Or Property If a hurricane has damaged or destroyed your home or property, your homeowner's insurance company should be there to help you. If they aren't, call us.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Personal Representative? Being a Personal Representative in a Florida Wrongful Death case is a big responsibility. Find out who can become a Personal Representative and what they do.
Challenges Small Business Owners Face On Lost Wage Claims Florida small business owners sometime face considerable challenges when they try to recover lost wages in a personal injury claim. Call 407-254-4901.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Two Major Surgeries After Rear-End Accident $450,000.00
- Wrongful Death Resulting From Medical Negligence Confidential
- Wrongful Death Resulting From Workplace Accident $2.6 M
- Posted on 03/22/2020Why Treating Doctor Is Important In A Personal Injury Case?
- Posted on 03/15/2020Difficulty Finding a Doctor after a Florida Accident?
- Posted on 03/07/2020What Are Letters Of Protection In Florida Personal Injury Cases?
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.