It can be hard to know where to turn for reliable information when you are researching your recent accident and injury claim. You can trust our legal library to provide accurate, current information on a variety of topics related to personal injury claims in Florida.
- Page 4
Motorcycle Accident Attorneys in Central Florida Did a negligent driver cause your motorcycle accident in Florida? Here, we explain why these crashes happen and your right to compensation for your injuries.
Central Florida Car Accident Attorneys Were you hurt in a car accident in Florida? Here, learn the causes of these crashes, common injuries, and your right to compensation from the negligent driver.
Life, Liberty, and the Law – Volume 47 In this edition, you'll read a little bit about Spring Break, and receive some valuable tips about how to have a successful deposition.
Life, Liberty, and the Law – Volume 46 In this edition, you'll learn what has been happening in our firm over the last six months or so, as well as the comings and goings of the Cullen and Hemphill families.
Life, Liberty, and the Law – Volume 43 In this edition, you'll learn about our acquisition of a Tampa personal injury law firm and how this should allow us to broaden who we serve across the State of Florida.
Did High School Baseball Coach Turn Blind Eye To Hazing Sexual Abuse? Altamonte Springs Police officers are recommending criminal sexual abuse charges against several Cooper City High School baseball players who are accused of hazing a younger teammate in a sexually abusive manner.
Life, Liberty, and the Law – Volume 41 Inside you'll find an informative article explaining how the Florida Wrongful Death Act works, and what surviving family members need to know if the event tragedy strikes.
Life, Liberty & the Law – Volume 40 Inside you'll read about the Kentucky Derby, the Doggie Derby, and the newest edition of our increasingly famous Word Search puzzle.
June 2016 Newsletter Cover As a firm, Bob and I both feel fortunate to be able to put our skills and talents to use helping people with a variety of legal challenges.
Life, Liberty and the Law – Volume 39 In this issue, you will find a message of sincere thanks from Kim and Bob. (We can't say it enough, "Thank You!!")
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Two Major Surgeries After Rear-End Accident $450,000.00
- Wrongful Death Resulting From Medical Negligence Confidential
- Wrongful Death Resulting From Workplace Accident $2.6 M
- Posted on 03/22/2020Why Treating Doctor Is Important In A Personal Injury Case?
- Posted on 03/15/2020Difficulty Finding a Doctor after a Florida Accident?
- Posted on 03/07/2020What Are Letters Of Protection In Florida Personal Injury Cases?
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.