It can be hard to know where to turn for reliable information when you are researching your recent accident and injury claim. You can trust our legal library to provide accurate, current information on a variety of topics related to personal injury claims in Florida.
- Page 4
Life, Liberty & the Law – Volume 37 Inside you'll see the Hemphill girls (literally) flipping over what a great summer they are having. I mean it… literally flipping. It's cute.
July Is the Most Dangerous Month for Motorcycle Crashes Driving a motorcycle can be an extremely dangerous activity. Often, motorcycle crashes end in serious injury or death for the rider.
Life, Liberty & the Law – Volume 36 You won't want to miss the introduction of our special Word Search puzzle in this issue. If you solve the puzzle correctly, and are the first person to fax it back to us, you could win.
The Incredible Disappearing Disability Insurance Coverage What most people do not realize is that the law as it related to disability insurance carriers is so stacked in the insurance companies' favor.
Whiplash: A Misunderstood Phenomenon "Whiplash" is an outdated term that described what is more accurately known as an acceleration/deceleration injury to the cervical spine (neck).
Uninsured Motorist insurance coverage is Your Ultimate protection Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist (UM) insurance coverage can be a huge benefit to a family following a serious car accident.
What is Wrongful Death? Losing a loved family member is always painful, but when an unexpected loss is due to the actions or negligence of another person or a company, it can devastate a family.
The Critical Importance of Medical Records in Personal Injury Cases. Medical records and medical bills provide the foundation for determining the valuation of most personal injury cases.
Day Care Abuse – Recognize the Signs Parents oftentimes need to work to provide for their children, so they depend upon daycare centers to take care of and educate our children while at work.
Prince v. Mallari, (Fla. 5th DCA 2010) The Florida Fifth District Court of Appeal held that defendants in personal injury lawsuits cannot videotape medical examinations that were requested by the defendant.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Wrongful Death Resulting From Medical Negligence Confidential
- Wrongful Death Resulting From Workplace Accident $2.6 M
- Traumatic Brain Injury Settlement From Bicycle Accident $9.175 M
- Posted on 04/08/201920 Minutes That Caused Huge Car Insurance Problems For Lady
- Posted on 04/01/2019You Can Easily Afford A Top Florida Personal Injury Attorney
- Posted on 03/11/2019Hurt In Car Crash? Don't Own A Car? Get Your Medicals Paid
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.