It can be hard to know where to turn for reliable information when you are researching your recent accident and injury claim. You can trust our legal library to provide accurate, current information on a variety of topics related to personal injury claims in Florida.
- Page 5
Life, Liberty, and the Law – Volume 41 Inside you'll find an informative article explaining how the Florida Wrongful Death Act works, and what surviving family members need to know if the event tragedy strikes.
Life, Liberty & the Law – Volume 40 Inside you'll read about the Kentucky Derby, the Doggie Derby, and the newest edition of our increasingly famous Word Search puzzle.
June 2016 Newsletter Cover As a firm, Bob and I both feel fortunate to be able to put our skills and talents to use helping people with a variety of legal challenges.
Life, Liberty and the Law – Volume 39 In this issue, you will find a message of sincere thanks from Kim and Bob. (We can't say it enough, "Thank You!!")
Life, Liberty, and the Law – Volume 38 In this month's newsletter, you'll find out about a significant case involving a star University of Miami football player, the Florida Citrus Bowl, the City of Orlando, and two sod companies.
July Is the Most Dangerous Month for Motorcycle Crashes Driving a motorcycle can be an extremely dangerous activity. Often, motorcycle crashes end in serious injury or death for the rider.
Life, Liberty & the Law – Volume 37 Inside you'll see the Hemphill girls (literally) flipping over what a great summer they are having. I mean it… literally flipping. It's cute.
Life, Liberty & the Law – Volume 36 You won't want to miss the introduction of our special Word Search puzzle in this issue. If you solve the puzzle correctly, and are the first person to fax it back to us, you could win.
Is Your Lawsuit Frivolous? Here's How To Find Out… Big corporations and some people tend to throw around the term "frivolous lawsuit" a lot. Here's what you need to know about what a frivolous lawsuit is.
Defendants Can't Videotape Plaintiff's Medical Examinations In Lawsuits In personal injury lawsuits, defendants are allowed by the Rules of Civil Procedure to have the plaintiff examined by a doctor of the defendant's choosing.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Corrective Spinal And Thumb Surgeries After Three Car Crashes $860,000
- Wrongful Death Resulting From Medical Negligence Confidential
- Wrongful Death Resulting From Workplace Accident $2.6 M
- Posted on 09/23/2020The Number One Defense Used By Insurance Companies In Slip and Fall And Trip And Fall Cases
- Posted on 09/22/2020How Much Does it Cost to Hire an Attorney for a Florida Personal Injury Case?
- Posted on 09/20/2020Three Tips to Improve Your Chances for a Successful Hurricane Insurance Claim in Florida
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.