It can be hard to know where to turn for reliable information when you are researching your recent accident and injury claim. You can trust our legal library to provide accurate, current information on a variety of topics related to personal injury claims in Florida.
- Page 5
Depression, Irritability, Personality Change After A Car Accident? You May Have A Brain Injury. Doctors are able to identify injuries to the brain, and conditions resulting from such injuries, that were unknown just ten years ago.
Condition Critical – Permanency Of Injury Is Key Issue In Most Florida Car Crash Cases In Florida car crash cases, the most hotly disputed issue is undoubtedly the issue of permanency.
How to Avoid a Costly Auto Accident Insurance Coverage Mistake Learn how to avoid a mistake in settling your Florida automobile accident case that could cost you thousands of dollars.
Uninsured Motorist insurance coverage is Your Ultimate protection Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist (UM) insurance coverage can be a huge benefit to a family following a serious car accident.
Whiplash: A Misunderstood Phenomenon "Whiplash" is an outdated term that described what is more accurately known as an acceleration/deceleration injury to the cervical spine (neck).
Day Care Abuse – Recognize the Signs Parents oftentimes need to work to provide for their children, so they depend upon daycare centers to take care of and educate our children while at work.
Homeowners Insurance Can Cover Child Sex Abuse Claims Child sex abuse claims are some of the most tragic and important cases that any personal injury lawyer will be called upon to handle.
Beware of Vicious Dogs Luckily for victims of dog attacks, in Florida, dog owners are generally strictly liable for injuries inflicted by their animals, as well as damage to property.
Court Forces Homeowners Insurance Carrier To Pay For Total Loss To Home Caused By Hurricane Wind Damage A recent decision by the Florida First District Court of Appeals provides homeowners with the piece-of-mind that they may have homeowners insurance available to rebuild their homes that are a total loss following a hurricane.
Florida Farm Bureau Casualty Ins. Co. v. Mathis, (Fla. 1st DCA 2010) Insurance company sought to deny portion of claim on basis that part of total loss of home from hurricane was due to flood damage, not wind damage.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Wrongful Death Resulting From Medical Negligence Confidential
- Wrongful Death Resulting From Workplace Accident $2.6 M
- Traumatic Brain Injury Settlement From Bicycle Accident $9.175 M
- Posted on 04/08/201920 Minutes That Caused Huge Car Insurance Problems For Lady
- Posted on 04/01/2019You Can Easily Afford A Top Florida Personal Injury Attorney
- Posted on 03/11/2019Hurt In Car Crash? Don't Own A Car? Get Your Medicals Paid
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.