It can be hard to know where to turn for reliable information when you are researching your recent accident and injury claim. You can trust our legal library to provide accurate, current information on a variety of topics related to personal injury claims in Florida.
- Page 5
Florida Farm Bureau Casualty Ins. Co. v. Mathis, (Fla. 1st DCA 2010) Insurance company sought to deny portion of claim on basis that part of total loss of home from hurricane was due to flood damage, not wind damage.
Depression, Irritability, Personality Change After A Car Accident? You May Have A Brain Injury. Doctors are able to identify injuries to the brain, and conditions resulting from such injuries, that were unknown just ten years ago.
Homeowners Insurance Can Cover Child Sex Abuse Claims Child sex abuse claims are some of the most tragic and important cases that any personal injury lawyer will be called upon to handle.
What does it mean if an insurance company is acting in bad faith? In the event of an injury, theft or property damage, you expect that your insurance company will pay your claim properly and promptly.
How to Avoid a Costly Auto Accident Insurance Coverage Mistake Learn how to avoid a mistake in settling your Florida automobile accident case that could cost you thousands of dollars.
Injured on vacation? Florida's tropical weather makes it a popular vacation destination year-round. Unfortunately, hundreds of vacations are ruined due to preventable accidents.
Is Your Lawsuit Frivolous? Here's How To Find Out… Under Florida law, a judge determines whether an action is frivolous. In the real world practice of personal injury law, most lawyers have no incentive to file frivolous lawsuits.
Defendants Can't Videotape Plaintiff's Medical Examinations In Lawsuits In personal injury lawsuits, defendants are allowed by the Rules of Civil Procedure to have the plaintiff examined by a doctor of the defendant's choosing.
Statute Places Limits On What Insurance Companies Can Do To Raise Auto Insurance Rates Many people are hesitant to assert insurance claims for fear that they may either lose their insurance coverage or see their premiums increased.
Allstate Insurance Pays $10M Regulatory Fine For Claims Handling Practices The fines followed an 18-month investigation into Allstate's claims-handling processes, and particularly those associated with a software program known as Colossus.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Wrongful Death Resulting From Medical Negligence Confidential
- Wrongful Death Resulting From Workplace Accident $2.6 M
- Traumatic Brain Injury Settlement From Bicycle Accident $9.175 M
- Posted on 02/11/2019Sanford Missionary Group Won't Help Child Sex Abuse Victims
- Posted on 02/04/2019One More Thing That Makes Slip And Fall Cases So Difficult
- Posted on 11/19/2018"All It Takes Are Phone Calls And Diligent Checking"
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.