It can be hard to know where to turn for reliable information when you are researching your recent accident and injury claim. You can trust our legal library to provide accurate, current information on a variety of topics related to personal injury claims in Florida.
- Page 5
Prince v. Mallari, (Fla. 5th DCA 2010) The Florida Fifth District Court of Appeal held that defendants in personal injury lawsuits cannot videotape medical examinations that were requested by the defendant.
Is Your Lawsuit Frivolous? Here's How To Find Out… Under Florida law, a judge determines whether an action is frivolous. In the real world practice of personal injury law, most lawyers have no incentive to file frivolous lawsuits.
Defendants Can't Videotape Plaintiff's Medical Examinations In Lawsuits In personal injury lawsuits, defendants are allowed by the Rules of Civil Procedure to have the plaintiff examined by a doctor of the defendant's choosing.
What is Wrongful Death? Losing a loved family member is always painful, but when an unexpected loss is due to the actions or negligence of another person or a company, it can devastate a family.
Depression, Irritability, Personality Change After A Car Accident? You May Have A Brain Injury. Doctors are able to identify injuries to the brain, and conditions resulting from such injuries, that were unknown just ten years ago.
Condition Critical – Permanency Of Injury Is Key Issue In Most Florida Car Crash Cases In Florida car crash cases, the most hotly disputed issue is undoubtedly the issue of permanency.
How to Avoid a Costly Auto Accident Insurance Coverage Mistake Learn how to avoid a mistake in settling your Florida automobile accident case that could cost you thousands of dollars.
Uninsured Motorist insurance coverage is Your Ultimate protection Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist (UM) insurance coverage can be a huge benefit to a family following a serious car accident.
Whiplash: A Misunderstood Phenomenon "Whiplash" is an outdated term that described what is more accurately known as an acceleration/deceleration injury to the cervical spine (neck).
Beware of Vicious Dogs Luckily for victims of dog attacks, in Florida, dog owners are generally strictly liable for injuries inflicted by their animals, as well as damage to property.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Two Major Surgeries After Rear-End Accident $450,000.00
- Wrongful Death Resulting From Medical Negligence Confidential
- Wrongful Death Resulting From Workplace Accident $2.6 M
- Posted on 11/04/2019Cullen & Hemphill Adds Texting To Communications Mix
- Posted on 10/04/2019Allegations Of Child Sex Abuse Against Winter Park Minister
- Posted on 09/17/2019Is "One Free Bite" A Proper Defense In A FL Dog Bite Case?
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.