It can be hard to know where to turn for reliable information when you are researching your recent accident and injury claim. You can trust our legal library to provide accurate, current information on a variety of topics related to personal injury claims in Florida.
- Page 6
Research Doctor Says: Most Doctors Have An Irrational Fear Of Being Sued For Malpractice Dr. Katz's team concluded that doctors simply have a "fear of suits that seems out of proportion to the actual risk of being sued."
Secrets Revealed: A Glimpse Behind the Curtain of a Florida Pill Mill A recent plea bargain by a Jacksonville pill mill doctor provides a glimpse into how these pill mills can be so lucrative for doctors and their business partners who are willing to ignore patient safety.
What Is Negligence (And Why Should I Care)? Our Orlando personal injury law practice centers on the simple and basic concept that people or entities that are negligent should be held accountable for the damages that they cause.
GPS Can Answer Important Questions After A Bicycle Accident As part of his head injury, Mr. Markoff had a 20-minute hole in his memory -- including any recollection of what caused his accident.
Frivolous Lawsuit Alert: Michigan Woman Sues Makers of 'Drive' Film The woman's legal claim is that advertising for the film was misleading. She claims she was given the impression that the movie would be an action film, but it wasn't.
Prescription Drug Overdoses Are Never Far Behind Pill Mills — Here's What You Need To Know Recently, Central Floridians have been seeing news reports about special measures being taken to shut down or eliminate "pill mills" from the area.
Say It Ain't So: Some of Nation's Largest Auto Insurance Companies Accused of Systematically Making "Lowball" Offers Automobile insurance companies are using computer programs to generate "lowball" settlement offers on personal injury claims.
Car Accidents Involving Wrongful Death Often Present Special Proof Problem The tragic death of a young Winter Garden man highlights the unique challenges families often face after a car crash causes the wrongful death of a loved one.
How Safe Was Apartment Complex Where Orlando Killing Occurred? Nobody seems to know exactly what spurred the shooting at this residential apartment complex, but physical evidence on the scene suggested that up to 30 shots were fired during what signs like an old-fashioned, Wild West shootout.
Insurance Companies Don't Always Put Their Customers' Interests First Sometimes focusing on the technical aspects of the insurance business makes me forget about the significant impact that insurance can have in the "real world".
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Wrongful Death Resulting From Medical Negligence Confidential
- Wrongful Death Resulting From Workplace Accident $2.6 M
- Traumatic Brain Injury Settlement From Bicycle Accident $9.175 M
- Posted on 02/11/2019Sanford Missionary Group Won't Help Child Sex Abuse Victims
- Posted on 02/04/2019One More Thing That Makes Slip And Fall Cases So Difficult
- Posted on 11/19/2018"All It Takes Are Phone Calls And Diligent Checking"
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.