It can be hard to know where to turn for reliable information when you are researching your recent accident and injury claim. You can trust our legal library to provide accurate, current information on a variety of topics related to personal injury claims in Florida.
- Page 6
Court Forces Homeowners Insurance Carrier To Pay For Total Loss To Home Caused By Hurricane Wind Damage A recent decision by the Florida First District Court of Appeals provides homeowners with the piece-of-mind that they may have homeowners insurance available to rebuild their homes that are a total loss following a hurricane.
Florida Farm Bureau Casualty Ins. Co. v. Mathis, (Fla. 1st DCA 2010) Insurance company sought to deny portion of claim on basis that part of total loss of home from hurricane was due to flood damage, not wind damage.
What does it mean if an insurance company is acting in bad faith? In the event of an injury, theft or property damage, you expect that your insurance company will pay your claim properly and promptly.
The Incredible Disappearing Disability Insurance Coverage What most people do not realize is that the law as it related to disability insurance carriers is so stacked in the insurance companies' favor.
Homeowners Insurance Can Cover Child Sex Abuse Claims Child sex abuse claims are some of the most tragic and important cases that any personal injury lawyer will be called upon to handle.
Injured on vacation? Florida's tropical weather makes it a popular vacation destination year-round. Unfortunately, hundreds of vacations are ruined due to preventable accidents.
Day Care Abuse – Recognize the Signs Parents oftentimes need to work to provide for their children, so they depend upon daycare centers to take care of and educate our children while at work.
Statute Places Limits On What Insurance Companies Can Do To Raise Auto Insurance Rates Many people are hesitant to assert insurance claims for fear that they may either lose their insurance coverage or see their premiums increased.
Allstate Insurance Pays $10M Regulatory Fine For Claims Handling Practices The fines followed an 18-month investigation into Allstate's claims-handling processes, and particularly those associated with a software program known as Colossus.
Cursory background checks create presumption that businesses are not liable for negligent hiring In most cases, facts come to light that make us question whether the sexual predator involved in the attack should ever have been allowed to come into contact with the victim.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Two Major Surgeries After Rear-End Accident $450,000.00
- Wrongful Death Resulting From Medical Negligence Confidential
- Wrongful Death Resulting From Workplace Accident $2.6 M
- Posted on 11/04/2019Cullen & Hemphill Adds Texting To Communications Mix
- Posted on 10/04/2019Allegations Of Child Sex Abuse Against Winter Park Minister
- Posted on 09/17/2019Is "One Free Bite" A Proper Defense In A FL Dog Bite Case?
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.