It can be hard to know where to turn for reliable information when you are researching your recent accident and injury claim. You can trust our legal library to provide accurate, current information on a variety of topics related to personal injury claims in Florida.
- Page 6
Life, Liberty & the Law – Volume 36 You won't want to miss the introduction of our special Word Search puzzle in this issue. If you solve the puzzle correctly, and are the first person to fax it back to us, you could win.
Is Your Lawsuit Frivolous? Here’s How To Find Out… Big corporations and some people tend to throw around the term "frivolous lawsuit" a lot. Here's what you need to know about what a frivolous lawsuit is.
Defendants Can’t Videotape Plaintiff’s Medical Examinations In Lawsuits In personal injury lawsuits, defendants are allowed by the Rules of Civil Procedure to have the plaintiff examined by a doctor of the defendant's choosing.
Beware of Vicious Dogs Luckily for victims of dog attacks, in Florida, dog owners are generally strictly liable for injuries inflicted by their animals, as well as damage to property.
Court Forces Homeowners Insurance Carrier To Pay For Total Loss To Home Caused By Hurricane Wind Damage A recent decision by the Florida First District Court of Appeals provides homeowners with the piece-of-mind that they may have homeowners insurance available to rebuild their homes that are a total loss following a hurricane.
Depression, Irritability, Personality Change After A Car Accident? You May Have A Brain Injury. Doctors are able to identify injuries to the brain, and conditions resulting from such injuries, that were unknown just ten years ago.
Condition Critical – Permanency Of Injury Is Key Issue In Most Florida Car Crash Cases In Florida car crash cases, the most hotly disputed issue is undoubtedly the issue of permanency.
Florida Farm Bureau Casualty Ins. Co. v. Mathis, (Fla. 1st DCA 2010) Insurance company sought to deny portion of claim on basis that part of total loss of home from hurricane was due to flood damage, not wind damage.
Homeowners Insurance Can Cover Child Sex Abuse Claims Child sex abuse claims are some of the most tragic and important cases that any personal injury lawyer will be called upon to handle.
What does it mean if an insurance company is acting in bad faith? In the event of an injury, theft or property damage, you expect that your insurance company will pay your claim properly and promptly.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- 63-year Old Injured In Three Different Crashes Is Forced Into Another Spinal Surgery And Painful Hand/Thumb Surgery $860,000
- Mother Of Two Dies After Negligent Discharge From Hospital Confidential
- 25-year Old Man Killed In Tragic Construction Accident $2.6 M
- Posted on 06/05/2022Why Stores Don't Automatically Pay Bills After Trip and Falls
- Posted on 07/20/2021The Mere Existence Insurance Is Inadmissible In Florida
- Posted on 06/03/2021Florida Remains Deadly for Automobile Versus Pedestrian Crashes – How to Protect Yourself
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.