It can be hard to know where to turn for reliable information when you are researching your recent accident and injury claim. You can trust our legal library to provide accurate, current information on a variety of topics related to personal injury claims in Florida.
- Page 6
Insurance Companies Don't Always Put Their Customers' Interests First Sometimes focusing on the technical aspects of the insurance business makes me forget about the significant impact that insurance can have in the "real world".
Say It Ain't So: Some of Nation's Largest Auto Insurance Companies Accused of Systematically Making "Lowball" Offers Automobile insurance companies are using computer programs to generate "lowball" settlement offers on personal injury claims.
Car Accidents Involving Wrongful Death Often Present Special Proof Problem The tragic death of a young Winter Garden man highlights the unique challenges families often face after a car crash causes the wrongful death of a loved one.
GPS Can Answer Important Questions After A Bicycle Accident As part of his head injury, Mr. Markoff had a 20-minute hole in his memory -- including any recollection of what caused his accident.
Could a Florida Doctor Be Held Liable For An Automobile Accident Caused By An Elderly Patient Physicians have discretion to report other disorders that might impact safe driving. The evidence in the Orange County case is far from clear.
Cursory background checks create presumption that businesses are not liable for negligent hiring In most cases, facts come to light that make us question whether the sexual predator involved in the attack should ever have been allowed to come into contact with the victim.
Exposure of Body Parts By Apopka Church Worker May Lead To Exposure To Liability For Church An Apopka church may facing scrutiny in connection with the actions of one of its youth ministry interns.
Florida House Subcommittee Trying To Protect Negligent Private Companies On Backs Of Abused Kids A horrendous new proposal is sure to create more danger and risk for the thousands of unfortunate children in Florida's foster home program, and who receive child services from private agencies.
Research Doctor Says: Most Doctors Have An Irrational Fear Of Being Sued For Malpractice Dr. Katz's team concluded that doctors simply have a "fear of suits that seems out of proportion to the actual risk of being sued."
What Is Negligence (And Why Should I Care)? Our Orlando personal injury law practice centers on the simple and basic concept that people or entities that are negligent should be held accountable for the damages that they cause.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Wrongful Death Resulting From Medical Negligence Confidential
- Wrongful Death Resulting From Workplace Accident $2.6 M
- Traumatic Brain Injury Settlement From Bicycle Accident $9.175 M
- Posted on 11/19/2018"All It Takes Are Phone Calls And Diligent Checking"
- Posted on 10/27/2018Citrus Bowl Turf Lawsuit Settlement Draws Media Attention
- Posted on 10/27/2018Questions Need Answers After A FL Wrongful Death Accident
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.