It can be hard to know where to turn for reliable information when you are researching your recent accident and injury claim. You can trust our legal library to provide accurate, current information on a variety of topics related to personal injury claims in Florida.
- Page 6
Florida Farm Bureau Casualty Ins. Co. v. Mathis, (Fla. 1st DCA 2010) Insurance company sought to deny portion of claim on basis that part of total loss of home from hurricane was due to flood damage, not wind damage.
Homeowners Insurance Can Cover Child Sex Abuse Claims Child sex abuse claims are some of the most tragic and important cases that any personal injury lawyer will be called upon to handle.
What does it mean if an insurance company is acting in bad faith? In the event of an injury, theft or property damage, you expect that your insurance company will pay your claim properly and promptly.
How to Avoid a Costly Auto Accident Insurance Coverage Mistake Learn how to avoid a mistake in settling your Florida automobile accident case that could cost you thousands of dollars.
Injured on vacation? Florida's tropical weather makes it a popular vacation destination year-round. Unfortunately, hundreds of vacations are ruined due to preventable accidents.
Uninsured Motorist insurance coverage is Your Ultimate protection Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist (UM) insurance coverage can be a huge benefit to a family following a serious car accident.
What is Wrongful Death? Losing a loved family member is always painful, but when an unexpected loss is due to the actions or negligence of another person or a company, it can devastate a family.
Whiplash: A Misunderstood Phenomenon "Whiplash" is an outdated term that described what is more accurately known as an acceleration/deceleration injury to the cervical spine (neck).
The Incredible Disappearing Disability Insurance Coverage What most people do not realize is that the law as it related to disability insurance carriers is so stacked in the insurance companies' favor.
The Critical Importance of Medical Records in Personal Injury Cases. Medical records and medical bills provide the foundation for determining the valuation of most personal injury cases.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Two Major Surgeries After Rear-End Accident $450,000.00
- Wrongful Death Resulting From Medical Negligence Confidential
- Wrongful Death Resulting From Workplace Accident $2.6 M
- Posted on 03/31/2020Why Do I Have To Go Through The Litigation Process?
- Posted on 03/29/2020What Is A Settlement Demand In a Personal Injury Case?
- Posted on 03/22/2020Why Treating Doctor Is Important In A Personal Injury Case?
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.