It can be hard to know where to turn for reliable information when you are researching your recent accident and injury claim. You can trust our legal library to provide accurate, current information on a variety of topics related to personal injury claims in Florida.
- Page 7
The Incredible Disappearing Disability Insurance Coverage What most people do not realize is that the law as it related to disability insurance carriers is so stacked in the insurance companies' favor.
The Critical Importance of Medical Records in Personal Injury Cases. Medical records and medical bills provide the foundation for determining the valuation of most personal injury cases.
Day Care Abuse – Recognize the Signs Parents oftentimes need to work to provide for their children, so they depend upon daycare centers to take care of and educate our children while at work.
Prince v. Mallari, (Fla. 5th DCA 2010) The Florida Fifth District Court of Appeal held that defendants in personal injury lawsuits cannot videotape medical examinations that were requested by the defendant.
Statute Places Limits On What Insurance Companies Can Do To Raise Auto Insurance Rates Many people are hesitant to assert insurance claims for fear that they may either lose their insurance coverage or see their premiums increased.
Allstate Insurance Pays $10M Regulatory Fine For Claims Handling Practices The fines followed an 18-month investigation into Allstate's claims-handling processes, and particularly those associated with a software program known as Colossus.
How Safe Was Apartment Complex Where Orlando Killing Occurred? Nobody seems to know exactly what spurred the shooting at this residential apartment complex, but physical evidence on the scene suggested that up to 30 shots were fired during what signs like an old-fashioned, Wild West shootout.
Insurance Companies Don't Always Put Their Customers' Interests First Sometimes focusing on the technical aspects of the insurance business makes me forget about the significant impact that insurance can have in the "real world".
Traumatic Brain Injury Brought Into Focus In National Debate The senseless shooting of U.S. Representative Gabrielle Giffords in January 2011 has unfortunately recently brought the topic of traumatic brain injury into the forefront of national discussion.
Deputy Loses Life After Driver Allegedly Loses Consciousness The deputy was killed when his patrol car was struck by a Cadillac Escalade that was seemingly out of control, causing the patrol car to strike the deputy.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Corrective Spinal And Thumb Surgeries After Three Car Crashes $860,000
- Wrongful Death Resulting From Medical Negligence Confidential
- Wrongful Death Resulting From Workplace Accident $2.6 M
- Posted on 06/21/2020How Long Will My Case Last?
- Posted on 06/17/2020A Bicycle Accident Can Entitle You To Your Car Insurance Benefits!
- Posted on 06/14/2020Should I Call The Police After An Accident?
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.