It can be hard to know where to turn for reliable information when you are researching your recent accident and injury claim. You can trust our legal library to provide accurate, current information on a variety of topics related to personal injury claims in Florida.
- Page 7
Florida House Subcommittee Trying To Protect Negligent Private Companies On Backs Of Abused Kids A horrendous new proposal is sure to create more danger and risk for the thousands of unfortunate children in Florida's foster home program, and who receive child services from private agencies.
Homeowners Insurance is Versatile and Provides Liablity Coverage For A Wide Variety Of Accidents We regularly meet with potential clients who have been injured by others who have been negligent or careless in surprisingly broad range of ways.
Exposure of Body Parts By Apopka Church Worker May Lead To Exposure To Liability For Church An Apopka church may facing scrutiny in connection with the actions of one of its youth ministry interns.
Deputy Loses Life After Driver Allegedly Loses Consciousness The deputy was killed when his patrol car was struck by a Cadillac Escalade that was seemingly out of control, causing the patrol car to strike the deputy.
Could a Florida Doctor Be Held Liable For An Automobile Accident Caused By An Elderly Patient Physicians have discretion to report other disorders that might impact safe driving. The evidence in the Orange County case is far from clear.
Cursory background checks create presumption that businesses are not liable for negligent hiring In most cases, facts come to light that make us question whether the sexual predator involved in the attack should ever have been allowed to come into contact with the victim.
Traumatic Brain Injury Brought Into Focus In National Debate The senseless shooting of U.S. Representative Gabrielle Giffords in January 2011 has unfortunately recently brought the topic of traumatic brain injury into the forefront of national discussion.
Car Insurance Secrets Injured Osceola County Deputy Will Need To Know As an Orlando accident attorney, I believe that other injured motorists can often benefit from a step-by-step analysis of accidents like these.
Will Institutions Learn From Penn State Sex Abuse Scandal? The first, and most obvious, lesson is that institutional officials need to come clean immediately, get rid of the accused abuser, and report any questionable child sexual activity to law enforcement.
Lying About Medical History Always Ruins Your Florida Car Accident Case In my experience as an Orlando accident attorney, people who try to "get over" on the system almost always fail.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Wrongful Death Resulting From Medical Negligence Confidential
- Wrongful Death Resulting From Workplace Accident $2.6 M
- Traumatic Brain Injury Settlement From Bicycle Accident $9.175 M
- Posted on 02/11/2019Sanford Missionary Group Won't Help Child Sex Abuse Victims
- Posted on 02/04/2019One More Thing That Makes Slip And Fall Cases So Difficult
- Posted on 11/19/2018"All It Takes Are Phone Calls And Diligent Checking"
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.