It can be hard to know where to turn for reliable information when you are researching your recent accident and injury claim. You can trust our legal library to provide accurate, current information on a variety of topics related to personal injury claims in Florida.
- Page 7
Exposure of Body Parts By Apopka Church Worker May Lead To Exposure To Liability For Church An Apopka church may facing scrutiny in connection with the actions of one of its youth ministry interns.
Insurance Companies Don't Always Put Their Customers' Interests First Sometimes focusing on the technical aspects of the insurance business makes me forget about the significant impact that insurance can have in the "real world".
Say It Ain't So: Some of Nation's Largest Auto Insurance Companies Accused of Systematically Making "Lowball" Offers Automobile insurance companies are using computer programs to generate "lowball" settlement offers on personal injury claims.
Car Accidents Involving Wrongful Death Often Present Special Proof Problem The tragic death of a young Winter Garden man highlights the unique challenges families often face after a car crash causes the wrongful death of a loved one.
GPS Can Answer Important Questions After A Bicycle Accident As part of his head injury, Mr. Markoff had a 20-minute hole in his memory -- including any recollection of what caused his accident.
Could a Florida Doctor Be Held Liable For An Automobile Accident Caused By An Elderly Patient Physicians have discretion to report other disorders that might impact safe driving. The evidence in the Orange County case is far from clear.
What Is Negligence (And Why Should I Care)? Our Orlando personal injury law practice centers on the simple and basic concept that people or entities that are negligent should be held accountable for the damages that they cause.
Prescription Drug Overdoses Are Never Far Behind Pill Mills — Here's What You Need To Know Recently, Central Floridians have been seeing news reports about special measures being taken to shut down or eliminate "pill mills" from the area.
Secrets Revealed: A Glimpse Behind the Curtain of a Florida Pill Mill A recent plea bargain by a Jacksonville pill mill doctor provides a glimpse into how these pill mills can be so lucrative for doctors and their business partners who are willing to ignore patient safety.
Traumatic Brain Injury Brought Into Focus In National Debate The senseless shooting of U.S. Representative Gabrielle Giffords in January 2011 has unfortunately recently brought the topic of traumatic brain injury into the forefront of national discussion.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Two Major Surgeries After Rear-End Accident $450,000.00
- Wrongful Death Resulting From Medical Negligence Confidential
- Wrongful Death Resulting From Workplace Accident $2.6 M
- Posted on 11/04/2019Cullen & Hemphill Adds Texting To Communications Mix
- Posted on 10/04/2019Allegations Of Child Sex Abuse Against Winter Park Minister
- Posted on 09/17/2019Is "One Free Bite" A Proper Defense In A FL Dog Bite Case?
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.