It can be hard to know where to turn for reliable information when you are researching your recent accident and injury claim. You can trust our legal library to provide accurate, current information on a variety of topics related to personal injury claims in Florida.
- Page 8
Traumatic Brain Injury Brought Into Focus In National Debate The senseless shooting of U.S. Representative Gabrielle Giffords in January 2011 has unfortunately recently brought the topic of traumatic brain injury into the forefront of national discussion.
Deputy Loses Life After Driver Allegedly Loses Consciousness The deputy was killed when his patrol car was struck by a Cadillac Escalade that was seemingly out of control, causing the patrol car to strike the deputy.
Could a Florida Doctor Be Held Liable For An Automobile Accident Caused By An Elderly Patient Physicians have discretion to report other disorders that might impact safe driving. The evidence in the Orange County case is far from clear.
Cursory background checks create presumption that businesses are not liable for negligent hiring In most cases, facts come to light that make us question whether the sexual predator involved in the attack should ever have been allowed to come into contact with the victim.
Exposure of Body Parts By Apopka Church Worker May Lead To Exposure To Liability For Church An Apopka church may facing scrutiny in connection with the actions of one of its youth ministry interns.
GPS Can Answer Important Questions After A Bicycle Accident As part of his head injury, Mr. Markoff had a 20-minute hole in his memory -- including any recollection of what caused his accident.
Frivolous Lawsuit Alert: Michigan Woman Sues Makers of 'Drive' Film The woman's legal claim is that advertising for the film was misleading. She claims she was given the impression that the movie would be an action film, but it wasn't.
Florida House Subcommittee Trying To Protect Negligent Private Companies On Backs Of Abused Kids A horrendous new proposal is sure to create more danger and risk for the thousands of unfortunate children in Florida's foster home program, and who receive child services from private agencies.
Homeowners Insurance For A Wide Variety Of Accidents We regularly meet with potential clients who have been injured by others who have been negligent or careless in surprisingly broad range of ways.
What Is Negligence (And Why Should I Care)? Our Orlando personal injury law practice centers on the simple and basic concept that people or entities that are negligent should be held accountable for the damages that they cause.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Corrective Spinal And Thumb Surgeries After Three Car Crashes $860,000
- Wrongful Death Resulting From Medical Negligence Confidential
- Wrongful Death Resulting From Workplace Accident $2.6 M
- Posted on 10/20/2020Can a Landlord be Held Liable for a Tenant’s Dog in a Florida Dog Bite Case?
- Posted on 10/18/2020What is an Emergency Medical Condition in a Florida Car Accident Case (and Why is it Important)?
- Posted on 10/15/2020Is a Florida Personal Injury Case Over Once a Jury Renders a Verdict?
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.