It can be hard to know where to turn for reliable information when you are researching your recent accident and injury claim. You can trust our legal library to provide accurate, current information on a variety of topics related to personal injury claims in Florida.
- Page 8
Deputy Loses Life After Driver Allegedly Loses Consciousness The deputy was killed when his patrol car was struck by a Cadillac Escalade that was seemingly out of control, causing the patrol car to strike the deputy.
Frivolous Lawsuit Alert: Michigan Woman Sues Makers of 'Drive' Film The woman's legal claim is that advertising for the film was misleading. She claims she was given the impression that the movie would be an action film, but it wasn't.
Homeowners Insurance For A Wide Variety Of Accidents We regularly meet with potential clients who have been injured by others who have been negligent or careless in surprisingly broad range of ways.
How Safe Was Apartment Complex Where Orlando Killing Occurred? Nobody seems to know exactly what spurred the shooting at this residential apartment complex, but physical evidence on the scene suggested that up to 30 shots were fired during what signs like an old-fashioned, Wild West shootout.
Florida House Subcommittee Trying To Protect Negligent Private Companies On Backs Of Abused Kids A horrendous new proposal is sure to create more danger and risk for the thousands of unfortunate children in Florida's foster home program, and who receive child services from private agencies.
Research Doctor Says: Most Doctors Have An Irrational Fear Of Being Sued For Malpractice Dr. Katz's team concluded that doctors simply have a "fear of suits that seems out of proportion to the actual risk of being sued."
Will Institutions Learn From Penn State Sex Abuse Scandal? The first, and most obvious, lesson is that institutional officials need to come clean immediately, get rid of the accused abuser, and report any questionable child sexual activity to law enforcement.
New Technology Might Be Just What Doctor Ordered To Combat Florida Pill Mills As an Orlando accident attorney who is tired of seeing families torn apart by prescription drug abuse and pill mills, and I glad to see that the drug manufacturers are finally getting involved in this fight.
Lying About Medical History Always Ruins Your Florida Car Accident Case In my experience as an Orlando accident attorney, people who try to "get over" on the system almost always fail.
Car Insurance Secrets Injured Osceola County Deputy Will Need To Know As an Orlando accident attorney, I believe that other injured motorists can often benefit from a step-by-step analysis of accidents like these.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- Two Major Surgeries After Rear-End Accident $450,000.00
- Wrongful Death Resulting From Medical Negligence Confidential
- Wrongful Death Resulting From Workplace Accident $2.6 M
- Posted on 11/04/2019Cullen & Hemphill Adds Texting To Communications Mix
- Posted on 10/04/2019Allegations Of Child Sex Abuse Against Winter Park Minister
- Posted on 09/17/2019Is "One Free Bite" A Proper Defense In A FL Dog Bite Case?
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.