It can be hard to know where to turn for reliable information when you are researching your recent accident and injury claim. You can trust our legal library to provide accurate, current information on a variety of topics related to personal injury claims in Florida.
- Page 8
Allstate Insurance Pays $10M Regulatory Fine For Claims Handling Practices The fines followed an 18-month investigation into Allstate's claims-handling processes, and particularly those associated with a software program known as Colossus.
How Safe Was Apartment Complex Where Orlando Killing Occurred? Nobody seems to know exactly what spurred the shooting at this residential apartment complex, but physical evidence on the scene suggested that up to 30 shots were fired during what signs like an old-fashioned, Wild West shootout.
Insurance Companies Don’t Always Put Their Customers’ Interests First Sometimes focusing on the technical aspects of the insurance business makes me forget about the significant impact that insurance can have in the "real world".
Traumatic Brain Injury Brought Into Focus In National Debate The senseless shooting of U.S. Representative Gabrielle Giffords in January 2011 has unfortunately recently brought the topic of traumatic brain injury into the forefront of national discussion.
Deputy Loses Life After Driver Allegedly Loses Consciousness The deputy was killed when his patrol car was struck by a Cadillac Escalade that was seemingly out of control, causing the patrol car to strike the deputy.
Could a Florida Doctor Be Held Liable For An Automobile Accident Caused By An Elderly Patient Physicians have discretion to report other disorders that might impact safe driving. The evidence in the Orange County case is far from clear.
Cursory background checks create presumption that businesses are not liable for negligent hiring In most cases, facts come to light that make us question whether the sexual predator involved in the attack should ever have been allowed to come into contact with the victim.
Exposure of Body Parts By Apopka Church Worker May Lead To Exposure To Liability For Church An Apopka church may facing scrutiny in connection with the actions of one of its youth ministry interns.
GPS Can Answer Important Questions After A Bicycle Accident As part of his head injury, Mr. Markoff had a 20-minute hole in his memory -- including any recollection of what caused his accident.
Frivolous Lawsuit Alert: Michigan Woman Sues Makers of ‘Drive’ Film The woman's legal claim is that advertising for the film was misleading. She claims she was given the impression that the movie would be an action film, but it wasn't.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- 63-year Old Injured In Three Different Crashes Is Forced Into Another Spinal Surgery And Painful Hand/Thumb Surgery $860,000
- Mother Of Two Dies After Negligent Discharge From Hospital Confidential
- 25-year Old Man Killed In Tragic Construction Accident $2.6 M
- Posted on 06/05/2022Why Stores Don't Automatically Pay Bills After Trip and Falls
- Posted on 07/20/2021The Mere Existence Insurance Is Inadmissible In Florida
- Posted on 06/03/2021Florida Remains Deadly for Automobile Versus Pedestrian Crashes – How to Protect Yourself
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.