It can be hard to know where to turn for reliable information when you are researching your recent accident and injury claim. You can trust our legal library to provide accurate, current information on a variety of topics related to personal injury claims in Florida.
- Page 9
Florida House Subcommittee Trying To Protect Negligent Private Companies On Backs Of Abused Kids A horrendous new proposal is sure to create more danger and risk for the thousands of unfortunate children in Florida's foster home program, and who receive child services from private agencies.
Homeowners Insurance is Versatile and Provides Liablity Coverage For A Wide Variety Of Accidents We regularly meet with potential clients who have been injured by others who have been negligent or careless in surprisingly broad range of ways.
What Is Negligence (And Why Should I Care)? Our Orlando personal injury law practice centers on the simple and basic concept that people or entities that are negligent should be held accountable for the damages that they cause.
Prescription Drug Overdoses Are Never Far Behind Pill Mills — Here’s What You Need To Know Recently, Central Floridians have been seeing news reports about special measures being taken to shut down or eliminate "pill mills" from the area.
Say It Ain’t So: Some of Nation’s Largest Auto Insurance Companies Accused of Systematically Making “Lowball” Offers Automobile insurance companies are using computer programs to generate "lowball" settlement offers on personal injury claims.
Car Accidents Involving Wrongful Death Often Present Special Proof Problem The tragic death of a young Winter Garden man highlights the unique challenges families often face after a car crash causes the wrongful death of a loved one.
Secrets Revealed: A Glimpse Behind the Curtain of a Florida Pill Mill A recent plea bargain by a Jacksonville pill mill doctor provides a glimpse into how these pill mills can be so lucrative for doctors and their business partners who are willing to ignore patient safety.
Research Doctor Says: Most Doctors Have An Irrational Fear Of Being Sued For Malpractice Dr. Katz's team concluded that doctors simply have a "fear of suits that seems out of proportion to the actual risk of being sued."
Car Insurance Secrets Injured Osceola County Deputy Will Need To Know As an Orlando accident attorney, I believe that other injured motorists can often benefit from a step-by-step analysis of accidents like these.
New Technology Might Be Just What Doctor Ordered To Combat Florida Pill Mills As an Orlando accident attorney who is tired of seeing families torn apart by prescription drug abuse and pill mills, and I glad to see that the drug manufacturers are finally getting involved in this fight.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- 63-year Old Injured In Three Different Crashes Is Forced Into Another Spinal Surgery And Painful Hand/Thumb Surgery $860,000
- Mother Of Two Dies After Negligent Discharge From Hospital Confidential
- 25-year Old Man Killed In Tragic Construction Accident $2.6 M
- Posted on 07/20/2021The Mere Existence Insurance Is Inadmissible In Florida
- Posted on 06/03/2021Florida Remains Deadly for Automobile Versus Pedestrian Crashes – How to Protect Yourself
- Posted on 05/31/2021How to Protect Yourself from the 1 in 5 Florida Motorists Who Are Completely Uninsured
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.