You have rights when you have been injured by a negligent driver. Learn more about those rights and how we can help by reading our informative library articles.
- Page 1
How Much Compensation Should You Expect To Receive After A Florida Car Accident?You've been involved in a Florida car crash and have suffered damages. How much compensation should you expect after a Florida car accident claim?
What If The Value Of My Car Is Diminished After A Car Crash?The resale value of a car that has been involved in a wreck can greatly diminished when it comes time to sell the vehicle. Call 407-254-4901 to find out more.
Why Crashes With Government Vehicles Are Unfair To ConsumersInjury claims from crashes with government vehicles are unfair to Florida consumers. The waiver of Sovereign Immunity in Florida does not allow for justice.
4 Ultra-Critical Things to Know After a Florida Car AccidentFL car crashes are traumatic and can significantly impact your life. Here, our experienced lawyers share important things you need to know right after a crash.
Why You May Be Injured in a Pedestrian Accident in Florida and What You Should Do to Preserve Your Right to CompensationWhy do pedestrian accidents occur in Florida? Learn the common causes, what to do if you’re a victim, and your right to compensation from the negligent driver.
Your Guide to Florida Hit and Run Car Crashes and RecoveriesHave you been hurt in a Florida hit and run accident? There are some things you should know right now in order to protect your fair recovery.
Protecting Your Rights After a Rental Car AccidentFlorida personal injury claims involving rental car accidents can be challenging to resolve, so it is best to seek the assistance of a skilled attorney.
Recreation Vehicle (RV) Accidents and Injury RecoveryFind out more about recreational vehicles: what they are, the rules about driving them, and what to do if you’ve been hurt in an accident with an RV.
What You Need to Know About Commercial Vehicle AccidentsCommercial vehicle accidents tend to be more serious than other types of crashes. Learn to get help for injuries sustained in a crash with a commercial vehicle.
Understanding Wrongful Death Claims Related to Motor Vehicle AccidentsWas your loved one killed in a crash caused by someone else's negligence? You may have grounds for a wrongful death claim. Learn more here.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please fill out the form below, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case. Hablamos Espanol.
- 63-year Old Injured In Three Different Crashes Is Forced Into Another Spinal Surgery And Painful Hand/Thumb Surgery $860,000
- 53-year Old Motorist Killed When Dump Truck Crosses Center Line And Strikes His Vehicle Head-On $2.35 M
- Business Executive Suffers Brain Injury After a Rear-End Taxi Crash and Recovers $1.4 Million Verdict $1.4 M
- Posted on 11/07/2022How Spinal Injections Impact Case Value in an Injury Case
- Posted on 06/03/2021Florida Remains Deadly for Automobile Versus Pedestrian Crashes – How to Protect Yourself
- Posted on 05/31/2021How to Protect Yourself from the 1 in 5 Florida Motorists Who Are Completely Uninsured