You have rights when you have been injured by a negligent driver. Learn more about those rights and how we can help by reading our informative library articles.
- Page 2
Understanding a Car Accident-Related Traumatic Brain Injury Diagnosis Traumatic brain injuries are a leading cause of death and disability in the United States. If you sustained a TBI in a car accident, learn how to get help here.
Why a Negligent Driver May Cause You to Suffer Serious Injuries in a Motorcycle Accident in Florida Did a negligent driver cause your motorcycle accident in Florida? Here, we explain why these crashes happen and your right to compensation for your injuries.
Negligent Drivers Cause Victims to Suffer Life-Altering Injuries or Death in Central Florida Auto Crashes Were you hurt in a car accident in Florida? Here, learn the causes of these crashes, common injuries, and your right to compensation from the negligent driver.
July Is the Most Dangerous Month for Motorcycle Crashes Driving a motorcycle can be an extremely dangerous activity. Often, motorcycle crashes end in serious injury or death for the rider.
Depression, Irritability, Personality Change After A Car Accident? You May Have A Brain Injury. Doctors are able to identify injuries to the brain, and conditions resulting from such injuries, that were unknown just ten years ago.
Condition Critical – Permanency Of Injury Is Key Issue In Most Florida Car Crash Cases In Florida car crash cases, the most hotly disputed issue is undoubtedly the issue of permanency.
How to Avoid a Costly Auto Accident Insurance Coverage Mistake Learn how to avoid a mistake in settling your Florida automobile accident case that could cost you thousands of dollars.
Uninsured Motorist insurance coverage is Your Ultimate protection Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist (UM) insurance coverage can be a huge benefit to a family following a serious car accident.
Whiplash: A Misunderstood Phenomenon "Whiplash" is an outdated term that described what is more accurately known as an acceleration/deceleration injury to the cervical spine (neck).
Statute Places Limits On What Insurance Companies Can Do To Raise Auto Insurance Rates Many people are hesitant to assert insurance claims for fear that they may either lose their insurance coverage or see their premiums increased.
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
Please fill out the form below, and we will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your case. Hablamos Espanol.
- 63-year Old Injured In Three Different Crashes Is Forced Into Another Spinal Surgery And Painful Hand/Thumb Surgery $860,000
- 53-year Old Motorist Killed When Dump Truck Crosses Center Line And Strikes His Vehicle Head-On $2.35 M
- Business Executive Suffers Brain Injury After a Rear-End Taxi Crash and Recovers $1.4 Million Verdict $1.4 M
- Posted on 06/03/2021Florida Remains Deadly for Automobile Versus Pedestrian Crashes – How to Protect Yourself
- Posted on 05/31/2021How to Protect Yourself from the 1 in 5 Florida Motorists Who Are Completely Uninsured
- Posted on 04/14/2021What Is Radiculopathy and How Will It Impact a Personal Injury (or Car Accident) Claim?