If you’ve been involved in a car accident, there are probably many questions running through your mind, such as:
- How am I going to pay my medical bills?
- What am I going to do if I have to miss time from work and lose pay?
- What’s going to happen to my car?
- Who should I, or shouldn’t I, talk to after the accident?
- What should I say to an adjuster if one calls me?
- How do I pick the right doctor to treat my particular injuries?
- What happens if I can’t do my job anymore as a result of my injuries?
- How do I know if I need to hire a lawyer?
- If I do need a lawyer, how do I pick the right one for my case?
People have been asking me these questions for the past 18 years. Most of the people I meet with after an accident have never been in a car accident before, and most have never had to deal directly with an insurance company. Almost all of these people wished they didn’t have to call a lawyer and hated the idea of potentially having to sue someone in order to get justice.
More simply, the people we meet with after accidents are just like you—responsible, hard-working people with families and households to support, who never asked to be injured in an accident. And probably like you, almost everyone is worried about how a car crash will impact their lives.
I wrote Asleep at the Wheel specifically to help these kinds of people. While I am proud of my book, I know it can’t do everything. My book can’t return things to exactly the way they were before the crash. Nor is the information in my book going to make you a bona fide expert at handling car accident cases.
What my book can do is this:
- Provide you with tips, information, and strategies that will help you navigate through an automobile accident claim.
- Empower you to feel confident dealing with an adjuster on a simple car crash claim.
- Explain the different automobile insurance coverages, what they mean, and how you can use them to your benefit.
- Put you one step closer to normalizing your life, so that you can get back to work, get your bills back under control, and have less stress and anxiety in your life.
Take Advantage of Our Special Offer
Asleep at the Wheel is available on Amazon for $16.95 (or $12.00 for the Kindle Edition). However, because I want to let Florida accident victims know that we are a dependable resource for information about Florida car accidents, I have decided to give away a limited number of promotional copies—FREE—while supplies last.
Honestly, other lawyers hate it when anyone gives away valuable information like this for free. I am sure they don’t appreciate the fact that I am giving away information that they would gladly charge clients hundreds—if not thousands—of dollars in fees to receive. Likewise, a lot of lawyers wouldn’t dream of admitting that there are many car accident cases where lawyers aren’t necessary. But the fact is there are many minor injury claims that people can handle themselves with the right information.
Of course, sometimes the issues are complicated, or it is clear that a lawsuit will be necessary. In these cases, it may be necessary to hire a lawyer. My book also explains how to find the right lawyer for your case—and that might not be me, by the way! To get a digital copy of Asleep at the Wheel – 13 Mistakes the Insurance Company Desperately Hopes You Will Make After Your Florida Car Accident, complete the form below.
Here is what readers are saying about my book on the Amazon website:
“Read this before you drive again!” — Mary C.
“A Great Insurance Guide” — Betsy Cummings
I understand that you may be hesitant to provide me with your contact information. I use email just like everyone else, and hate junk email as much as anyone else. Therefore, you have my solemn promise that I will NEVER share your information with anyone outside of our office.
If you have questions about the book, or anything having to do with a Florida vehicle accident, call me at 407-644-4444.