When a theme park is sued because a visitor was injured, you can be sure the story will hit the news. When this happens, turn to our analysis for a better understanding of the legal circumstances surrounding the case. Not every accident can be blamed on a property owner, so read our news stories to learn what makes a strong slip & fall case in Florida.
- Page 1
Where Was Apartment Complex Security When Full Sail Student Was Shot And Killed? A student at Full Sail University was tragically killed this past Friday night in a shooting at an Orlando apartment complex. The incident, as reported by the Orlando Sentinel, raises several questions.
Forklift Driver Killed In Orlando Equipment Yard Accident A 60-year old, part-time worker was killed while operating a forklift at the Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers' yard near the intersection of Interstate 4 and U.S. Highway 27, according to an article in the Orlando Sentinel.
Conflicting Stories About Pit Bull Attack On Two-Year Old There is no doubt about the fact that a pit bull was unprovoked when it attacked the child and bit his face and scalp badly enough that the child had to be taken to Intensive Care.
Homeowner's Coverage Could Apply To Tragic Accidental Shooting In Cocoa Many people do not realize that homeowner's insurance covers many negligent acts or omissions on the part of the homeowner or his or her family.
Pit Bull Attacks And Mauls Child (For The Second Time) As a lawyer, I wonder whether the child (through his parents) has a claim against his grandmother under the Florida dog bite statute.
- ?Do I really need a lawyer to help me on my case? Do I really need a lawyer to help me on my case?
- ?Ive tripped and fallen and Im hurt. What should I do? Ive tripped and fallen and Im hurt. What should I do?
- ?I got hurt on somebody else’s property. Do I have a case? I got hurt on somebody else’s property. Do I have a case?
- Posted on 02/04/2019One More Thing That Makes Slip And Fall Cases So Difficult
- Posted on 07/01/2015Is Your Pool an "Attractive Nuisance?"
- Posted on 03/11/20145 Professional Tips For Avoiding Dog Bites