If you are confused by the legal issues behind news stories about accidents or personal injury lawsuits, turn to our news page to get our perspective. We give you the facts, provide a legal analysis of the events, and explain how it might affect you as a citizen or as a plaintiff in a personal injury case.
- Page 1
Conflicting Stories About Pit Bull Attack On Two-Year Old There is no doubt about the fact that a pit bull was unprovoked when it attacked the child and bit his face and scalp badly enough that the child had to be taken to Intensive Care.
Pit Bull Attacks And Mauls Child (For The Second Time) As a lawyer, I wonder whether the child (through his parents) has a claim against his grandmother under the Florida dog bite statute.
- Posted on 09/23/2019 The Biggest Obstacle To Success In A Florida Dog Bite Case
- Posted on 01/02/2013 Beware of Vicious Dogs
- Posted on 11/30/2012 Homeowners Insurance is Versatile and Provides Liablity Coverage For A Wide Variety Of Accidents
- Posted on 03/07/2021How Long Will My Florida Dog Bite Case Take?
- Posted on 10/20/2020Can a Landlord be Held Liable for a Tenant’s Dog in a Florida Dog Bite Case?
- Posted on 09/17/2019Is "One Free Bite" A Proper Defense In A Florida Dog Bite Case?