While we can’t guarantee an outcome for your case, we invite you to read some of our recent case results so that you can get a better idea of how these cases work and what we may be able to achieve for you. We don’t just brag about a settlement; we tell our clients’ stories from beginning to end.
- Page 2
29-year Old Former Dancer Suffered Fractured Femur Requiring Surgery After Walt Disney World Bus T-Bones Car$164,000
Man Who Rear-Ends Slow Moving Front-End Loader Has Major Wrist and Eyelid Surgeries$450,000
Rear-ended at 70 mph, 52-year-old driver sustains multiple herniated discs$250,000
53-year-old from Palm Coast tears rotator cuff in accident departing store parking lot.$45,000
Driver Needs Two Surgeries After Accident at Intersection$225,000
Florida Driver Needs Shoulder Surgery After Vegas Car Crash$101,500
28-year-old Has Multiple Disc Bulges After Crash Where Careless Driver Ran Stop Sign$100,000
63-year Old Injured In Three Different Crashes Is Forced Into Another Spinal Surgery And Painful Hand/Thumb Surgery$860,000
Rear-Ended Twice on I-4, 38-year-old Mother of Two Has Extruded Disc Material at C5-6$125,000
53-year Old Motorist Killed When Dump Truck Crosses Center Line And Strikes His Vehicle Head-On$2.35 M
Search Our Site
Get Help Now
- They are the people to go to to make sure that your wrongs have been righted, and bring justice you in the most efficient way. Jeremy A.
- What sets Bob and Kim apart is the fact that they are who they say they are. They truly are interested in their clients, and seeking the best possible outcome for their clients. Chuck B.
- They looked us in the eye when they spoke to us, and showed genuine care for what my daughter was going through. They were very kind to us. Reina C.
- Posted on 05/17/2021 Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 64
- Posted on 03/29/2021 Life, Liberty, and the Law - Volume 63
- Posted on 11/09/2020 How Much Compensation Should You Expect To Receive After A Florida Car Accident?